Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New talent idea for Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKratos_

Minecraft Username:
SirKratos_​

What is your suggestion's title?
New talent idea for Bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
I have this idea called compensation where you get your sword back after you die (kind of).
So basically if you have a stone sword or higher and you died, then there is a chance for you to respawn with a stone sword which is a very cool mechanic that sort of gives you a second chance.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think a new talent would make the experience for Bedwars a bit better.​

Extra Information:
Here is the percentage of the ability activating and the higher the level the higher the probability.
lvl I - 10%
lvl II - 15%
lvl III - 20%
lvl IV - 25%
lvl V - 35%​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
i don't think they're gonna make the percentages like that but okay
+1

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 I think that emerald hoarder kind of compensates this talent (no pun intended).

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
why only the sword? Why not other items or weapons?
And having a bed is already a 2nd chance so maybe as a rotational mode it would be fun.
I see situations where this could help but every other time when you have a bed I don't see why you would always buy an iron sword or a diamond sword regularly unless you're trying to stall for something or trolling.
cool concept but maybe not the right approach for what it does.
new talents would be nice but maybe a different one šŸ˜€

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Suggestion - Neutral

Hello SirKratos_,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to remain Neutral due to the following reason(s);
  • Balanced talent, won't add any overpowered advantage
  • At the same time, doesn't seem like much of use. Swords are pretty cheap, 12 iron, 8 gold and 4 ems. Only time I buy a diamond sword is when I have no bed and am facing cheaters.

Last edited:

ned_

Donator
Donator
Neutral

I will change my vote to +1 if you add theres is a chance of keeping the sword after dying

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
SirKratos_​

What is your suggestion's title?
New talent idea for Bedwars​

Suggestion Details:
I have this idea called compensation where you get your sword back after you die (kind of).​
So basically if you have a stone sword or higher and you died, then there is a chance for you to respawn with a stone sword which is a very cool mechanic that sort of gives you a second chance.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think a new talent would make the experience for Bedwars a bit better.​

Extra Information:
Here is the percentage of the ability activating and the higher the level the higher the probability.​
lvl I - 10%​
lvl II - 15%​
lvl III - 20%​
lvl IV - 25%​
lvl V - 35%​
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey SirKratos_!!! After reviewing your suggestion i decided to stay neutral since i dont think this would be something that would make a lot of diference in the talents list and i dont think it will be something that players would like to spend their coins in how ever i dont see it as a bad suggestion.

Probably if staff takes some of the ideas you mentioned up with some others of them they could make a brand new talent.

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey SirKratos_!!! After reviewing your suggestion i decided to stay neutral since i dont think this would be something that would make a lot of diference in the talents list and i dont think it will be something that players would like to spend their coins in how ever i dont see it as a bad suggestion.

Probably if staff takes some of the ideas you mentioned up with some others of them they could make a brand new talent.
Well that is kinda the point to a suggestions forums

kyuaa

IGN
kyuaa
Dont think it would be useful to many players since there are much better talents to use and swords are not too expensive.

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I am going to remain neutral for the reasons aforementioned by OrangeEndy OrangeEndy .

Status
Not open for further replies.