Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars "New" Skywars

IGN
Veddy1674
Minecraft Username:
Veddy1674​

What is your suggestion's title?
"New" Skywars​

Suggestion Details:
I noticed that SkyWars gamemode, is getting "old", and players don't like it very much anymore, so I was wondering if you could add more events and add "custom items" in SkyWars games!

For example in skyblock gamemode, there is alot stuff that you can't do in other skyblocks.. there is spawners, alot warps, ways to edit island easily and more; so I think that SkyWars should become more personalized too, for example these egg-bridge in BedWars gamemode, I think they should be available in SkyWars gamemode too! (rare)

Maybe a knockback stick too?
Small islands above mid (suspended in air) with overpowered chests?
"Advancements", for example: 25 kills = Unlock kit, 10 wins = Colored name in chat...
What about throwable TNTs?
Bows with explosive arrows? (Of course bow has 1 durability or it would be too overpowered)
Also player trackers in mid's chests would be great.

I hope you liked my ideas!
Thank you for reading!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Players will be more active on the server, SkyWars gamemode will be more funny and maybe the server is gonna get more famous, known as the best server where play SkyWars.​

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Veddy1674​

What is your suggestion's title?
"New" Skywars​

Suggestion Details:
I noticed that SkyWars gamemode, is getting "old", and players don't like it very much anymore, so I was wondering if you could add more events and add "custom items" in SkyWars games!​
For example in skyblock gamemode, there is alot stuff that you can't do in other skyblocks.. there is spawners, alot warps, ways to edit island easily and more; so I think that SkyWars should become more personalized too, for example these egg-bridge in BedWars gamemode, I think they should be available in SkyWars gamemode too! (rare)​
Maybe a knockback stick too?​
Small islands above mid (suspended in air) with overpowered chests?​
"Advancements", for example: 25 kills = Unlock kit, 10 wins = Colored name in chat...​
What about throwable TNTs?​
Bows with explosive arrows? (Of course bow has 1 durability or it would be too overpowered)​
Also player trackers in mid's chests would be great.​
I hope you liked my ideas!​
Thank you for reading!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Players will be more active on the server, SkyWars gamemode will be more funny and maybe the server is gonna get more famous, known as the best server where play SkyWars.​
All right, as for the bridge eggs, I am not a fan of them. It could just make SkyWars a disaster, as SkyWars is all based on bridging, and having eggs would make it overkill, even if rare. Knockback sticks are just replaced with the Staff Items and throwable TNT as well; creepers are a thing. The player trackers are given to you in your inventory, I don't see why that would be a thing. The small islands above the middle of the map are quite an exciting idea, and the advancements are as well. So for now, I'm staying neutral.

nicePHEONIX

Donator
Donator
IGN
nicePHEONIX
I can only agree with the compass thing
Sometime it falls down if your inventory if full and it becomes a hastle going picking it up
They can add some feature which makes it easier to track players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DeletedUser0000
IGN
Veddy1674
Yeah, I understand that bridge eggs may be overpowered, but of course they don't have to be in the first couple chests at spawn, anyway about tracking players, compass should be undroppable, cause it happens often to accidentally drop compass in the void (yeah, it happens to me too).
And I think another great idea is adding timer, like in bedwars, about 7/8 minutes timer, just to avoid players to camp in their islands till the end of the game, this happened to me, i had a 25 min game because the last player was hiding somewhere, I mined 50 blocks down cause I though he was underground, and in the sky there was no kind of platform where that player could camp, finally after 20 minutes i found the player... so I think that's some kind of annoying, instead of timer maybe a slow barrier (like in bedwars again)

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
A bow with explosive arrow exists*
And there is a kb shovel
Throwable tnt will make the game very weird with the kb from a tnt
Why do you need bridge eggs in skywars? There’s no real need for it
The islands one should be a map and not some feature
-1 since you kinda stated what was already there

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DeletedUser0000
IGN
Veddy1674
Well, I never saw a explosive bow nor a "kb shovel", and with throwable tnt I agree with you, the knockback would be weird, but instead of making it throwable, it would be great just to make it auto inject, so no need of using a flint and steel on it to make it explode.. I understand that this would make the game kinda buggy and some kits and chests with flint and steel would become useless, but I didn't say every chest should contain this kind of auto tnt, only the ones at mid, which are more overpowered then others.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Well, I never saw a explosive bow nor a "kb shovel", and with throwable tnt I agree with you, the knockback would be weird, but instead of making it throwable, it would be great just to make it auto inject, so no need of using a flint and steel on it to make it explode.. I understand that this would make the game kinda buggy and some kits and chests with flint and steel would become useless, but I didn't say every chest should contain this kind of auto tnt, only the ones at mid, which are more overpowered then others.
yea the explosive bow is called something which my dumb brain cant remember and the kb shovel is called loki's staff and yes the explosive tnt's will cause ALOT of bugs and so many glitches and alot of more complicated stuff, maybe not mid but a divine drop could hold that item

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Neutral.
Its basically bedwars without the bed.
But i think it would be nice to add it
We already have quite a lot of stuff, it would be too annoying

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
for example these egg-bridge in BedWars gamemode
-1. Copying other servers. Big nono
Maybe a knockback stick too?
Already exists in the form as a golden sword
What about throwable TNTs?
Too overpowered
Bows with explosive arrows? (Of course bow has 1 durability or it would be too overpowered)
Already exists but doesn't cause harm to the blocks nearby. Only the player.