Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New Skywars Update Suggestion

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
so it has been a while since Skywars was updated, so I decided to Help the staff team with new skywars ideas!
let me know if the person reading this agree with my suggestions and why :D
and if you suggest anything as well feel free to message me on discord or on this thread

so without further ado let's get started!

1. Buff The Frog and the Spy Kits: the frog and the spy kits are 2 Skywars kits that are pretty bad but can be pretty good if buffed a bit, I suggest the frog kit potions to be longer duration and the spy kit to get a good sword or/and make your name invisible when you splash the invisibility potion but I understand if the staff team wants to keep them the same to prevent them from being too overpowered

2. Poisonous Sword:
I suggest a new item which can be called Poisonous Sword, it can be found in the sky crate, it is a diamond sword with sharpness 3 BUT it has a 25% chance of inflicting Poison on your enemy for 1 second which can take half a heart from your enemy every time it is activated, maybe it will be good maybe it will be bad but it gives the long time players a chance of testing something new

3. Enderpearl Talent:
this talent has a small chance to negate damage from enderpearls when thrown and when it is maxed, it is guaranteed to negate all the damage the enderpearl does this will allow players to throw pearls safely and I think it will remove the ender pearl tick glitch thing which when you throw an ender pearl you fall really fast, I think this talent will be a good idea to add to skywars

4. The Spider Kit:
I suggest a new kit called Spider Kit (Rare Rarity) which gives the player 8 cobwebs and 1 poison potion (5s) and can be upgraded to get more cobwebs and poison potions, this kit can be useful to trap enemies then TNT them if they are defeating you, it can help balance the game more from good players

5. The Youtube Kit
I think a kit for youtubers is a good idea to make the Jartex Youtubers showcase the kit bringing more players to skywars, I am not sure what the kit items would be but i suggest a decent set of armor like the gold or iron kit and a diamond pickaxe with high level of sharpness to make it unique and weird.

thank you so much for reading this, if you think I should change my threads style or you hate it let me know
also if you agree or disagree with me let me know ;D
those are all just suggestions don't take them too seriously, Have A Nice Day!

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Definitely should be added to the game +1 from me and 7 billion other ppl

Fireisbusy

omg as a person that loves skywars this is amazing yes please
oh and pls fix that pearl bug xD

AquaMark7ttv

Donator
Donator
so it has been a while since Skywars was updated, so I decided to Help the staff team with new skywars ideas!
let me know if the person reading this agree with my suggestions and why :D
and if you suggest anything as well feel free to message me on discord or on this thread

so without further ado let's get started!

1. Buff The Frog and the Spy Kits: the frog and the spy kits are 2 Skywars kits that are pretty bad but can be pretty good if buffed a bit, I suggest the frog kit potions to be longer duration and the spy kit to get a good sword or/and make your name invisible when you splash the invisibility potion but I understand if the staff team wants to keep them the same to prevent them from being too overpowered

2. Poisonous Sword: I suggest a new item which can be called Poisonous Sword, it can be found in the sky crate, it is a diamond sword with sharpness 3 BUT it has a 25% chance of inflicting Poison on your enemy for 1 second which can take half a heart from your enemy every time it is activated, maybe it will be good maybe it will be bad but it gives the long time players a chance of testing something new

3. Enderpearl Talent: this talent has a small chance to negate damage from enderpearls when thrown and when it is maxed, it is guaranteed to negate all the damage the enderpearl does this will allow players to throw pearls safely and I think it will remove the ender pearl tick glitch thing which when you throw an ender pearl you fall really fast, I think this talent will be a good idea to add to skywars

4. The Spider Kit: I suggest a new kit called Spider Kit (Rare Rarity) which gives the player 8 cobwebs and 1 poison potion (5s) and can be upgraded to get more cobwebs and poison potions, this kit can be useful to trap enemies then TNT them if they are defeating you, it can help balance the game more from good players

5. The Youtube Kit I think a kit for youtubers is a good idea to make the Jartex Youtubers showcase the kit bringing more players to skywars, I am not sure what the kit items would be but i suggest a decent set of armor like the gold or iron kit and a diamond pickaxe with high level of sharpness to make it unique and weird.

thank you so much for reading this, if you think I should change my threads style or you hate it let me know
also if you agree or disagree with me let me know ;D
those are all just suggestions don't take them too seriously, Have A Nice Day!
Very good suggestions. Also put your suggestions over here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/ just so that there is a good chance that this will be added in a future update. Love to see it!

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
this talent has a small chance to negate damage from enderpearls when thrown and when it is maxed, it is guaranteed to negate all the damage the enderpearl does this will allow players to throw pearls safely and I think it will remove the ender pearl tick glitch thing which when you throw an ender pearl you fall really fast, I think this talent will be a good idea to add to skywars
In the first place why is this even there it was a bug and it's still there if u fall more than 5 blocks and the ender pearl lands u get fall damage for no reason :/