Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New skywars items

Status
Not open for further replies.

CertifiedBeans

IGN
CertifiedBeans
Minecraft Username:
CertifiedBeans​

What is your suggestion's title?
New skywars items​

Suggestion Details:
Hey! I have been a pretty active skywars player recently and I just wanna say that I love the gamemode already for what it is, however I feel that there is still room for improvements.
As a whole, I feel skywars a great gamemode and I love the special items that are included in the extreme gamemode such as hercules boots, speed 3, pegasus, etc...
However in normal gamemode, I feel that it's basically who ever has diamond rank, has a guaranteed win unless they screw up big time since their armor by far outranks any loot you can possible obtain from other kits/chests. Which isn't really the case in Lunatic/Extreme.
I'm not asking for a nerf on the kits themself, but I'm suggesting to add the same type of special items from extreme mode to every other gamemode.

What I also wanna add to this post is a suggestion concerning to add more special items such as like speed boots, just to have a bit of variety and make the game overall a more entertaining environment.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It could help multiple things, such as balancing things out, creating different win conditions, having more variaty and overall give skywars a fresher look.​

Extra Information:
I hope everyone has a beautiful afternoon!​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Speed boots we're already suggested and denied

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, CertifiedBeans​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.