Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars New Skywars Item

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Minecraft Username:
jackoryan

What is the suggestion about?
New Skywars Item

Description:
The new Item I suggest would be a Kit upgrade. This item allows you to upgrade 1 skywars kit one tier up and can be won in brainwashers with a higher chance of dropping with the better Brain washer. If won it can be stored in the kit menu. Here are a couple of ideas with it:

Idea #1: There can be solo kit upgrades and dous kit upgrades.

Idea #2: The kit upgrade can be used on both kinds of kits.

Idea #3: This item could also have a small chance of being dropped from a duplicate legendary kit.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make it easier to upgrade kits as some people don't have 50,000 coins sitting around

Last edited:

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, jackoryan jackoryan

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a Neutral/+1 for the following reason(s):
- Reason(s) stated above by yourself.
- Waiting to see other people's opinions.

For your reference, here's a quick guide that you should read before submitting a suggestion: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/server-suggestions-guide.36380/

DeathGunRaids

Donator
Donator
IGN
DeathGunRaids
After reading your suggestion, it occurred to me that this would heavily help newer players who'd want to upgrade their kit to a certain level but can't due to lack of coins. But as time pass on, this feature would not be used as often as you'd think. (After using it to upgrade every kit, but then you still have more what will you use it for?).

I don't know if some of you would remember/know this, but there was a time when getting the same kit you had in a brain washer would automatically add a level to that certain kit. It got removed though. This somewhat looks a bit like what you're suggesting.

lastly, regarding to the part were you said that "most players don't have 50000 coins sitting around," I agree with you on that but that ruins the purpose of you having to grind that amount of coins.

In conclusion, your suggestion somewhat defeats the purpose of grinding coins which could be used for things such as upgrading kits, etc. (Coins can be used for a lot of things like getting perks and upgrading but the item you suggested could a one timer)

I'm going
neutral as of the moment.
Have a peaceful night🌙.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jackoryan

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
After reading your suggestion, it occurred to me that this would heavily help newer players who'd want to upgrade their kit to a certain level but can't due to lack of coins. But as time pass on, this feature would not be used as often as you'd think. (After using it to upgrade every kit, but then you still have more what will you use it for?).

I don't know if some of you would remember/know this, but there was a time when getting the same kit you had in a brain washer would automatically add a level to that certain kit. It got removed though. This somewhat looks a bit like what you're suggesting.

lastly, regarding to the part were you said that "most players don't have 50000 coins sitting around," I agree with you on that but that ruins the purpose of you having to grind that amount of coins.

In conclusion, your suggestion somewhat defeats the purpose of grinding coins which could be used for things such as upgrading kits, etc. (Coins can be used for a lot of things like getting perks and upgrading but the item you suggested could a one timer)

I'm going
neutral as of the moment.
Have a peaceful night🌙.
Many things you said are true but there are about 20 skywars kits with like 5 levels for most of them so that's around 80 upgrades plus it would be x2 that with solos and doubles plus this item would wouln't be super common so you wouldn't get it much often. So I understand where your coming from but this item wouldn't change the grind that much.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Reasons were stated above by DeathGunRaids DeathGunRaids