Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars New Skywars Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIACCRAFT

Minecraft Username:
GIACCRAFT

What is the suggestion about?
New Skywars Gamemode

Description:
Skywars Extreme Mod is too OP, and all palyers always vote for it, so that Normal Mode is never played. But the real skywars aren't that OP, they should be more simple, without chests filled up with diamond items etc... I think it would be cool if you added a new kind of gamemode in wich chests loots are less filled up with diamond items, but just with iron, leather, gold, chainmail and really rarely diamond armors and weapons. But everything must be not enchanted, so that a player can do it by its self.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
With a new and totally different Skywars mode more players would join Skywars server because they will have more freedom of choice

Extra Information:
If you like the idea, i will give you more informations about what this new gamemode should be exactly.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
-1 how long are u in jartex bcz if u could see how before update of sw u could say the extreme mode is the perfect one and extreme mode is the best because u have op items so u can have more kills.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

GIACCRAFT

-1 how long are u in jartex bcz if u could see how before update of sw u could say the extreme mode is the perfect one and extreme mode is the best because u have op items so u can have more kills.
I've seen the old skywars, and you are right; they were really bad, but the ones we have now are even too much. The kills you can have in extreme mod or normal are the same, because the number of players is the same. Those Skywars are too OP, not everyone likes them.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello GIACCRAFT,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.