Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New Season Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenExtreme

I saw on the Discord that there is an new update like bosses if you get killed by the boss do your stuff drop?
Screenshot_20201208_094751.jpg

The_W

Addicted Member
From what I read in the Forum's news:

• Bronze Zone: This is the starter zone, the spawn point can be found here and fighting between players is disabled. If you ever die in this zone you keep your items. We have made this zone so that you can practice, prepare and learn more about the new world and what it entails.
  • Silver Zone: The bosses you will encounter here are harder than the bosses in the Bronze Zone and we have added a spanner to the works and enabled fighting between players! No need to worry though because all of your items will be safe if you do happen to die.
  • Gold Zone: You’ve made it to the hardest zone that we offer. Our boss mobs are much stronger than any other zone and once again fighting between players is enabled, but this time you need to be even more careful because your items are at risk with every duel you endure!

So, this means that as long as inside the Bronze or Silver Zone, inventory don't drop on death. While inside Gold Zone, inventory drop on death like in the Warzone.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KenExtreme

KenExtreme

• Bronze Zone: This is the starter zone, the spawn point can be found here and fighting between players is disabled. If you ever die in this zone you keep your items. We have made this zone so that you can practice, prepare and learn more about the new world and what it entails.
  • Silver Zone: The bosses you will encounter here are harder than the bosses in the Bronze Zone and we have added a spanner to the works and enabled fighting between players! No need to worry though because all of your items will be safe if you do happen to die.
  • Gold Zone: You’ve made it to the hardest zone that we offer. Our boss mobs are much stronger than any other zone and once again fighting between players is enabled, but this time you need to be even more careful because your items are at risk with every duel you endure!

So, this means that as long as inside the Bronze or Silver Zone, inventory don't drop on death. While inside Gold Zone, inventory drop on death like in the Warzone.
Cool fast answer and right.
lock request

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KenExtreme

KenExtreme

YOOO LETS GO PvP is on but players lot don't drop their loots this is what I suggest and it got denied I think because of this. Lol Gold bruh I think I cant go there with op stuff

The_W

Addicted Member
YOOO LETS GO PvP is on but players lot don't drop their loots this is what I suggest and it got denied I think because of this. Lol Gold bruh I think I cant go there with op stuff
Yeah, that's good, but it will annoying if you got killed while attacking boss. Now ppl can't just grind without PvP, need gold fragments to buy higher spawners. RIP solo and PvPnoob :v

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello, sorry if I gone off-topic,
I just wanna ask if I can join you next reset?
Just a little help, working solo is too much for me xD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KenExtreme

KenExtreme

who me? Im joining someones island this season but it is not accepted yet so there is a chance that I will join other players island or be solo player again

The_W

Addicted Member
who me? Im joining someones island this season but it is not accepted yet so there is a chance that I will join other players island or be solo player again
I see, ok then if you turned out to be solo again, i'm looking for someone to play with. I can give a little help.

Status
Not open for further replies.