Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New Season Island Recruitment

LaggerGames

Donator
Donator
IGN
LaggerGames
1) How many hours can you be online a week?
2) Do you currently have “beef” with anybody playing SBD?
3) Why would you like to join me instead of others?
4) What benefits do you offer that would put you above another applicant?
5) What rank are you? And how many Alts do you have (include ranks for these also) If applicable.
6) What GKits do you have unlocked. (How many gkits on alts also)
7) How much experience do you have with Jartex and SBD.
8) Do you understand what I say goes and that in any circumstance of you disobeying/dishonoring the island could result in a kick from the island?
9) Do you understand that we do not tolerate insiders and that you will be kicked and enemied no questions asked?
10) On a scale of 1-10, how much do you wanna join my island?

Ans: I play 6-7 hours usually (5 atleast and 8 at the most)
Ans: If u mean as a conflict I had minor problems with quite some people but they aint that major.(As in wont affect the game play much)\
Ans: Reasons:
Honestly i didnt have much friends in game but the ones i did have temperorily quit.
I wanna make some new friends
Last 2 seosons i have been island leader and not member so i wanna be a member and not the leader.
I see my self as a good contributer to islands so I was looking for 1 and needed 1.
Ans: Idk exactly but I am dedicated to grinding and I am online a lot so i can get a lot of stuff for the island.(The answer to the first question i wrote is an understatement i will be more online but just being safe)
5) What rank are you? And how many Alts do you have (include ranks for these also) If applicable.
Ans: I have Skydonor.I have a few alts but i lost acces to them.
Ans: I dont have any Gkits but i do well without them.
Ans: I have played for 1.5 years now i think and I would rate my knowledge with jartex SBD As 8/10.
8) Do you understand what I say goes and that in any circumstance of you disobeying/dishonoring the island could result in a kick from the island?
Ans: Yes i do.
9) Do you understand that we do not tolerate insiders and that you will be kicked and enemied no questions asked?
Ans: Yes i understand.
Ans: 9.99/10 (i dont have much to do rn and i can dedicate myself the island)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LaggerGames

LaggerGames

Donator
Donator
IGN
LaggerGames
Ans: I play 6-7 hours usually (5 atleast and 8 at the most)
Ans: If u mean as a conflict I had minor problems with quite some people but they aint that major.(As in wont affect the game play much)\
Ans: Reasons:
Honestly i didnt have much friends in game but the ones i did have temperorily quit.
I wanna make some new friends
Last 2 seosons i have been island leader and not member so i wanna be a member and not the leader.
I see my self as a good contributer to islands so I was looking for 1 and needed 1.
Ans: Idk exactly but I am dedicated to grinding and I am online a lot so i can get a lot of stuff for the island.(The answer to the first question i wrote is an understatement i will be more online but just being safe)
Ans: I have Skydonor.I have a few alts but i lost acces to them.
Ans: I dont have any Gkits but i do well without them.
Ans: I have played for 1.5 years now i think and I would rate my knowledge with jartex SBD As 8/10.
Ans: Yes i do.
Ans: Yes i understand.
Ans: 9.99/10 (i dont have much to do rn and i can dedicate myself the island)
Please add me on discord. LaggerNoJagger#9804. Accepted as recruit until further trust is built

Mitch090999

GL