Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Denied SBD New PVP system

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
New PVP system

Description:
The new PVP season will start with balancing and with more competition than before and will be more difficult.

I will want Drunk 4 or Hulk 4 to be added first of all to begin with, Now I want to talk more about this and I want to say "Yes" tank II will be added if it's strength 4 PVP but if it's strength III PVP season then tank II doesn't need to be there.

If the new season will have tank II removed so will Cursed V, Execute, Enrage can be removed so it all becomes balanced out but that's only if it's strength III PVP season.

The Drunk 4 or Hulk 4 season will help dealing with P4 players more but overall I prefer a season with Hulk 3 or Drunk 3 and without tank II.

So my suggestion is to remove tank II, Cursed V, Execute, Enrage or if you don't want to remove tank II then add Hulk 4 or Drunk 4 into season, Best to remove Cursed V.
Add Bow boosting system, it's a skill used to catch enemy always or escape, lets add it again.
TEST AND FIX THE CE'S.
Don't remove /fixall from combat otherwise it's completely useless, players these days get XP fast as crap.
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help players win against others at higher rate.

Extra Information:
N/A

Last edited:

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, T0m45_
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. However bow boosting has been enabled.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.