Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New pvp Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP_gamer2909

Minecraft Username:
Mvp_gamer2909​

What is your suggestion's title?
New pvp Items​

Suggestion Details:
So pvp has remained unchanged for a long time the only change that we have gotten till now was the raise of egaps in every kit and a new special set (cursed set) and some enchants.​
Pearls:​
So i would like to have new items in prison because prison is lacking a lot in terms of pvp variety. In my opinion i believe that Pearls would be a new nice feature to be add in prison and because they will be preety powerfull because you can reach someone instantly i would suggest to put them in /kits and have a weekly kit which contains​
for example protection 10 armor 2 enchanted golden apples sharp 20 fire aspect 2 sword and 1 ender pearl just to have some things in balance​
Potion gkit:​
Strenght potion (3 minutes) Strenght potion is preety overpowered it terms of what stuff you have so my suggestion would be to put a gkit called Potions Gkit (such as kit pvp) But this one would contain 2 strenght pots (3 minutes)​
and 3 Regeneration 5 potions (for 40 seconds each) so this gkit would be claimed every week and not cost much (around 10-15 dollars) so that it can be kind of affordable.​
Also i would suggest to put strenght potions onto Crate keys (Rare crate keys Ultra crate keys and God crate keys)​
just so any person can have a chance of getting a strenght pot and not be only "pay to win"​
Soul Shop Variety (in terms of pvp) :​
As we all know soul shop have some things having to do with pvp such as a cursed set and some enchants for pvp.​
So my suggestion would be to put unique items in soul shop such as the cursed set.For example i would suggest to put a sharp 60 sword in soul shop or sharp 65 and cost around 5-9 thousand soul gems just to give it a little spice onto pvp and because its very op thats why i say to put it around 5-9 thousand soul gems because it would take a lot of grind to take them and it would be worth in my opinion.Another suggestion about soul shop pvp items is to put all the special sets such as Kingpin Murderer special set Santa special(protection 30 unbreaking 12) set but just a little more powerfull with a bit more buffs and around 4 thousand soul gems for kingpin (which would be buffed) 6 thousand soul gems for Murderer special (which would also be buffed) and 8 thousand soul gems for santa special (which would also be a bit buffed)​
The buffs:​
for king pin since it has a lack of damage caused to players i would suggest to put it at 10% damage to all players​
For murderer special since it has a lack of defense because it doesnt have and reduced damage i would suggest to put it at 10% defense and keep the 20% damage as it is​
For Santa which has both i would suggest since it already has both damage and defense i would believe a good idea would be to put crystal enchants on it such as hardened 2 or 3 since its only unbreaking 12 and also give it a special effect such as having 10% chance of stunning your enemys for 2.5 seconds or having a 15% chance of increasing your damage by 10%​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Pearls:​
pearls would make a big difference in terms of pvp and also they would give a chance to free to play players (since they are weekly) to sell them and make money tokens etc.​
Strenght potion:Strenght potion since its very op it would be sold for a lot because you can easily clear your enemys​
and being in crate keys would also be very good cause it would make strenght more appealing to free to play players​
and also i believe it would bring life to pvp again because many people are bored of pvp and since its very powerfull players with weaker gear would actually have a chance onto players with better gear and encouraging more people to play grind for crate keys and more people buying the potions gkit.​
Soul shop vairety:So for the soul shop variety just because there is such powerfull gear in the soul shop many people would be encouraged to go to soul cave and fight get soul gems thus having more fun in soul cave and being more competitive.​

Last edited:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello MVP_gamer2909,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
Neutral.

Pearls will be spammed so I don't think it will be a good idea to implement it unless they made the PvP area bigger, and Strength potions won't be implemented unless they rework the Durability, because even if you have a Santa set with the highest durability in all sets, it will get easily broken if you got hit by a player with a strength effect and a good sword.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MVP_gamer2909

MVP_gamer2909

Hello MVP_gamer2909,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
Neutral.

Pearls will be spammed so I don't think it will be a good idea to implement it unless they made the PvP area bigger, and Strength potions won't be implemented unless they rework the Durability, because even if you have a Santa set with the highest durability in all sets, it will get easily broken if you got hit by a player with a strength effect and a good sword.
the pearls just as the streght pots will have cooldown so they cant be used constantly

pinkiepiegirl515

Donator
Donator
IGN
pinkiepiegirl516
Hello My friend.

After i finished reading ur suggestion , I would give a
-1 , And i appreciate ur time for writing this suggestion

Strength Potions: As u know there is skill splitter,Good swords and good set if any hacker got that it would be ez for killing anyone.

Gl [pinkiepiegirl516]

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MVP_gamer2909​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.