Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison New Purity Pickaxe Orb

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Purity Pickaxe Orb​

Suggestion Details:
Pickaxe orbs are, as far as I know, seen as fun initially but instantly underwhelming. Currently, there are four Pickaxe orbs: Mega Tornado, Blackhole, Duke Nukem, and the 10x10 Crop Replanter gem. However, two pickaxe abilities require players fill up their inventory with bombs, which lowers the amount of money made while money-mining (and makes it tedious to refillyour inventory with bombs after every ability use), one is slightly eclipsed by its counterpart pickaxe enchantment (Rejuvenate automatically replants all drugs farmed), and I have no idea how to trigger Mega Tornado.​
With this in mind, something that could bring back interest in Pickaxe gems is having them provide substantial boosts to pickaxe enchantments, though in a roundabout way (so as to not make them "Pickaxe Gem 2, Remastered"). For example:​
Swanky Soul
Effect: Extends Purity enchantment reset timer by 5 minutes.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Pickaxe Orbs are a reward in every tier of Star Crate, and yet they exist only to bloat a player's inventory, fill up /pvs, or be trashed whenever possible. Pickaxe Orbs also have a base 100% chance to apply, but again, they provide no real benefit. Pickaxes also have 3 slots available for Pickaxe Orbs, but as it stands the orbs available are meaningless and serve no real purpose.​
By introducing a near meta-defining Pickaxe Orb, it is my hope that more focus is placed on this feature. Pickaxe Orbs have been a mainstay of Jartex Prison for well over a year now, but they've grown stale due to filling a poor niche and not getting any updates.​
Even if this suggestion gets denied, it is my hope that this inspires more community based discussion on Orbs and their use.​
Thank you.​
iFlyYT iFlyYT Requesting lock, suggestion was added.​

Last edited:

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - UPVOTED

 Hello  M Minecraftian

After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote/+1 for the following reason(s):

• Pickaxe orbs still have potential
  • There should've been a Bombs backpack (Suggested before) to carry the bombs
  • Orbs should be independent & provide said boosts (such as the one mentioned)
  • Would provide greater scope to the usefulness of a Pickaxe & salvage the (useless) Pickaxe Orbs update
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!