Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New practice leaderboard !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakwez

Minecraft Username:
Snakwez​

What is your suggestion's title?
New practice leaderboard !!​

Suggestion Details:
Yesterday I had a very nice idea that can improve the server ,Adding a new leaderboard list wich is the top event wins (brackets , sumo and lms )​
and Of course, there are certain conditions that must be taken For the success of this idea.​
1-hero rank is now able to start events with zeus and mythic ranks.​
2-they all have limited times to start an event per day and they can start it every 2hours. (so they cant spam events )​
3-hero rank is able to start 2 events per day , mythic is able to start 5 events and zeus is able to start 8 events​
exp (hero rank able to start 2events each 2hours per day​
, mythic rank able to start 5events each 2hours per day​
and finally zeus rank is able to start 8events each 2 hours per day)​
4-They no longer able to choose the kit in brackets and lms It will be randomly chosen (so it will be fair for everybody)​
5-New Sumo,brackets and LMS maps will be added and This will give more interesting to this unique idea​
6-people who dont have ranks got only one way to start an event by voting they may get a chance and it will be epic in the common chest and they may get 8chance and it will be legendery in the premium chest​
7-teaming or camping or any type of cheat will be bannable​
8-You are now able to check how many sumo event wins in player stats using /stats​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
practice will be more fun , and a lot of people will join the jartex network server and will buy the ranks and ofc they will vote to get a chance to start an event and There will be great competition​
This will help the development of the server .​

Extra Information:
I think everyone will love this idea and i hope it will be seriously considered​
THANK YOU .​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted (-1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:

- I dont think would be a great idea for Hero ranked people to be able to start events since higher ranks would become useless since the only atractive perk of them is being able to create events
- about adding new maps i agree
- there should be a randomizer of kits as a option and not as a feature since most of players join events wanting to play a respective kit with more people
ex: Someone start a build uhc event

Have a nice day!!

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 stated by daviddaraban daviddaraban i guess

Unrefunded

Donator
Donator
IGN
Unrefunded
I agree with points 6 and 8, but I disagree with the rest. As how daviddaraban daviddaraban mentioned, the hero rank should not have the perms to start an event, or else the other ranks would be useless even with the limitation of the number of events each rank can host. The event is great as how it is and I don't feel like there is a need for it to be changed besides more addition in the gamemodes.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, snakwez​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.