Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison New Pickaxe Enchantment - Beacon Breaker

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Pickaxe Enchantment - Beacon Breaker​

Suggestion Details:
As of this season, every single mine has had beacons added to them. In Mines with [italic]lots[/italic] of beacons, however, they can be a big hindrance. Beacons [bold]cannot[/bold] be instantly mined, even with a ludicrous efficiency level. When mining, running into a beacon can completely stop your grind, requiring you to actively focus on your screen. This is unfortunate, as several players like to mine while watching videos, talking, or just head empty while mining.​
Similar to the old Obsidian Breaker enchantment way back when, I'd like to suggest an enchantment that allows you to instantly mine Beacons.​
Beacon Breaker - Allows players to instantly mine beacons.
The currency needed to buy this enchantment can be left up to the development team, as well as the amount of said currency, but I think I speak for several players when I say this would be a very welcome addition.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Improves the quality of life for players that want to mine while splitting their attention between Minecraft and another window (Youtube, Discord, School, Netflix, etc.).

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - UPVOTED

 Hello  M Minecraftian

After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote/+1 for the following reason(s):

• It's simply annoying when beacons get in the way while using explosive (i don't think this was a problem till recently) but yeah, the beacon finder enchant itself needs some rework as grinding beacons is somewhat painful.
  • Beacon Breaker is a good idea, personally I think it should replace Beacon Finder or simply work the same with an extra feature.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!