Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New payment methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
Minecraft Username:
B2xtreme​

What is your suggestion's title?
New payment methods​

Suggestion Details:
New paytm methods are needed cause everyone cant have paypal(18+). Some new payment methods -Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay ,Amazon pay, Paytm , PhonePe,etc.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can help jartex in running because many players are above the age of 16 and under 18 . Many players want to buy rank but they are not able to.​

Extra Information:
Many of my friend are willing to purchase rank but they dont have a debit card. They have amazon balance , google play balance and paytm balance.​

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
-1 [Undeniably, it sounds like a Great suggestion. Sadly don't think they'll add it since If they wanted to they would had already added it by now]

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B2xtreme

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
-1 [Undeniably, it sounds like a Great suggestion. Sadly don't think they'll add it since If they wanted to they would had already added it by now]
I wanted to buy gold rank because I don't have paypal . It was a pain until they started the Christmas giveaways.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
I wanted to buy gold rank because I don't have paypal . It was a pain until they started the Christmas giveaways.
Yeah, kinda sad that Paypal is 18+ . Well goodluck with the Christmas Giveaways! I got gold rank from it :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B2xtreme

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
Yeah, kinda sad that Paypal is 18+ . Well goodluck with the Christmas Giveaways! I got gold rank from it :D
yea same I got gold rank but its a pain now cause everyone starts targeting cause we can't nick :ROFLMAO:

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
yea same I got gold rank but its a pain now cause everyone starts targeting cause we can't nick :ROFLMAO:
Someone earlier suggested to add /nick to gold rank. Half of the people said thats a dumb idea and Diamond rank will be useless, Welp.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, B2xtreme​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.