Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global New payment method for people that doesn't have access to PayPal, which is GCash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewJFT

Minecraft Username:
MatthewJFT​

What is the suggestion about?
New payment method for people that doesn't have access to PayPal, which is GCash​

Description:
Many people want to buy something off the store, but unfortunately, other's don't have access on the given Payment Options. I was thinking since I'm not the only one who has this problem (A lot of Filipino's and Other People from different countries) that if we can pay something in the store with using GCash.

GCash is like any other paying app, almost the same as PayPal, and other payment options, but it's so easy to use for us Filipinos (And other people around the world who has GCash) to buy something off the store using this Payment Options since this is very easy to obtain.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There's a possibility for other's (Who has GCash) to buy more stuff now in shop when they now have a way in Buying Stuff.​

Extra Information:
Talked with a staff member already, but it's better to make a suggestion report.​

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Im quite clueless about Gcash or whatever and i dont wanna get into something i dont have an idea about.

I have no opinion here

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
already suggested and denied
Norking Norking suggested more payment methods not specifically this one but its pretty much the same

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
This was already suggested and denied, so this suggestion will be denied for that matter.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MatthewJFT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.