Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames New party commands

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Minecraft Username:
maulik1112

What is the suggestion about?
New party commands

Description:
1. Merging the parties

Command- /party merge <party leader> or /p merge <party leader>

USE- So, imagine you are playing a game of bedwars duos whilst in a party and encounter your friend who is also in a party with his friend and you all want to play together so you would do /p merge <party leader> instead of having to leave the party and waiting for the other party leader to invite you. Convenient feature and time saving.

2. Party Teaming

Command- /party team 1 <player>

/p team 1 <player>

USE- If you have 4 players in your team and for some reason you play duo bedwars instead of quads and don't have diamond rank for private games then this would be useful for you. This will let you put specific players in different teams but the catch is that there would be other players aswell not a fully private game but cheap version.

3. Party Warp update

Command- /party warp (remains the same)

/party warp <player1> <player2> etc

USE- If you want to warp a specific player into your lobby then this would be pretty useful.

4. Warp disable

Command- /party warp <player> off

/p warp <player> off

USE- If someone goes afk for a while and instead of kicking him from the party you can temporarily toggle their warp off. Basically meaning that they won't get warped into the games with you but stay in the party or maybe they are doing something else in the lobby or just chatting. It would be useful for them.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Improve parties for Jartex and this is just a QoL change for the parties.

Extra Information:
This took me a while so please vote. If a feature on the given list already exists reply me back I will remove it.
Note- Took some help from other forums aswell.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
maulik1112

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
Neutral, although I like all of your suggestions, in light of recent events regarding the party system, I am 99% sure that something will go wrong and we will be unable to use the party system for like a week, it's better to leave it as it is.
dude that's not the fault of my suggestion blame jartex. If it goes wrong it aint on me or my suggestion.

NotKitkat

Donator
Donator
+1 for the first suggestion and p warp! Good idea! Tho I don't rlly understand the teaming one...

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
+1 This is actually a pretty decent suggestion lol, /p merge would be pretty useful

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello, maulik1112 maulik1112

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a +1. However, I don't really think there's point in adding the first one as It doesn't take that long to leave your party and then join another one.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Hello maulik1112 maulik1112

After reading through your suggestion I have decided to vote +1 for the following reason(s):

- Very, very useful
- Cause maulik suggested it.

For future reference, I suggest you read the rules here
~Regards,
MrBeastAlan
Feel free to point me out if I'm wrong