Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New Minigame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Minecraft Username:
Mo_oC​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Minigame!​

Suggestion Details:
Jartex has been my favorite server ever since I took my dad's wallet and bought Minecraft when I was ten.(Not good behavior) Ever since I thought about adding new games to it.

Recently, I came up with a new (Self-made, well maybe copied others a tiny bit) game which I do like. The title of the game is not important and I didn't decide yet. (You guys can)

As always do, fighting bosses is very cool and fun. I wanted to make a boss fighting game(RPG) it is (something...) like creeper attack but instead, the maps are bigger, detailed and creative!

Everybody starts as 3 roles.(Game can be teams of 4,8,12 or 16... I wouldn't recommend 4 to be added but it is just people who wants more challenge.) Warrior, Medic and Archer (Yes, the old three) The detailed stats for the roles are stated down below:

Warrior:

Begin Items: Stone Sword, Shield and 12 steaks

Warrior deals x1.5 dmg then others

Medic:

Begin Items: A medic bag(20second CD), 6 haybales and 6 steak
Extra: Medic can be use on it self and others by clicking Left(Others) Right(Self)

20 percent chance to get regeneration I for 5 sec after reaching 1 Heart
10 percent chance to get regeneration II for 5 sec after reaching 1 Heart
3.5 percent chance to get regeneration III for 5 sec after reaching 1 Heart

Archer:

Begin Items: One bow (Normal) 32 arrows and a leather cap (Name could be called <Archers Cap>)

50 percent chance to get speed I for 3 sec after getting hit.

Upgrades:

I will do a quick explanatory about the upgrade system. Similar (Very) to Bedwars. You go to the generators to get special type of currency (or just diamonds). After you got the diamonds you quickly go to the upgrade shop to upgrade the weapons and armor that you get. You can upgrade your own role (Pretend I'm a archer, I buy an archer upgrade then the whole team which are archers get these upgrades) Also, you can upgrade other roles for others (I'm a archer and I get diamonds to upgrade the medics role (Whole Team))

The upgrade are listed below: (The upgrade system isn't complete yet. You can suggest idea in the comments section)

Fierce I : Allows Warriors to get x1.75 dmg. (Only Warriors)
Fierce II : Allows Warriors to get x1.95 dmg. (Only Warriors)
Fierce III : Allows Warriors to get x2 dmg. (Only Warriors)
Bulls Eye I : Allows Archers to get x1.25 dmg with their bows. (Only Archers. Extra: Archers can only use it on a bow not a sword)
Bulls Eye II : Allows Archers to get x1.75 dmg with their bows. (Only Archers)
Two Slang I : Archers get 15 percent chance of shooting two arrows. (Only Archers)
Two Slang II : Archers get 45 percent chance of shooting two arrows. (Only Archers)
Timed I : Medic's medic bag CD decreases to 15 sec. (Only Medic)
Moving Fortress I : Players who have a shield ( Could be taken, or bought) have their shield enchanted with unbreaking I (All Players)

Shop buying and purchases

For this I'm not talking about Ranks etc. Is the items you get hold on in-game. In order to buy items when you are playing is to slay monsters. Monsters will be set before the boss come and it will attack your team continuously until your team have them all eliminated. Each elimination of a monster will give you "Monster Coins".

The monster coin drops are stated below:

Regular Monster: 5 Mcoins
Strong Monster: 10 Mcoins
Elite Monster: 20 Mcoins
Shadow Monster: 30 Mcoins (Shadow Monsters are basically monsters that are visible but hard to see)
Superior Monster: 50 Mcoins
BOSS: Game ends :)

The tools, blocks and utilities will be bought in the shop.
For the items and how it is priced will be decided by the JartexNetwork Staff Members!

Boss Types:

I imagined some really cool bosses and are obviously not copied (legit)

Stone Manor: This boss wields a rock staff that will release spikes from on top. (Thinking about drip stones...)
After you slice him to half heart, he will start raging and the staff on its hand will be his weapon. He will smash the ground, jump in the air and smash the ground, go under the floor and stun you.

Voidless Corrupt Eye: He much like Kraken have tentacles that will attack you if you don't run. He will shoot holes of void at you. (If you get hit then you die immediately) He can teleport like Enderman and can spawn ender monsters at you.

404: This will be a broken computer and it has 404 on it. He will set barrier blocks and shoot TNT and fireballs at you. In order to defeat this machine you have to punch back the fireballs that he shoots.

I only thought about these! If you have any ideas please tell me!

Revive System:

Once your dead then yes your dead. You can't pay the server 5$ to get you revive again but their is a way for free. A medic with a medic bag can revive you.

Details:

It takes 30 Sec to get you revived and keep on battling.

It takes 200 Sec to revive a player again.

Monsters and Own Maps:

As so every Boss will come across its own map to match up the theme . Furthermore, every Boss will have its own type of mini monsters to fight for them. (The mini monster's Mcoins and Ranks are at Shop Buying and Purchases sections)

Pretend and imagine your are battling Stone Manor. First I think the map will be rocky, with a grayish gradient and with a lot of fog in it. The regular mini mobs will some how relate this type of gradient and features. A regular monster could be stone man:))) an elite monster could be a Golem.

Nevertheless if you have any ideas or maps and regular mini Monsters, tell me!

Level System and Badges: The Higher level you go the better rank name you get! For example you are a Lv.1 then you get a rank name called Beginner.

The ranks names I chose are listed below:

Lv.1 Beginner
Lv.5 Backup
Lv.10 Hunter
Lv.15 Monster Collector
Lv.20 Monster Killer
Lv.30 Skilled
Lv. 40 Jackman
Lv.50 Monster Nemesis
Lv.65 Savior
Lv.80 Hero
Lv.90 Master
Lv.100 Century

For the badges I though about completing an achievement to able to get it. For example: If you kill the Stone Manor you get the Stone Manor badge in order to show you killed it.

If you have any suggestions, you know what to do...

Last but not least, I don't want it to be a pay to win.

Have a good time in JartexNetwork!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Will make JartexNetwork more fun!​

Extra Information:
PS: The build limit I decided to become 8 blocks.
If you disagree with this post please tell me the reasons and how should I improve this:)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mo_oC

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Hello Mo_oC, after reviewing your suggestion i have decided to give it a neutral reasons this idea is really good and i would really love it to be added as a game mode in jartex but the server is really dead rn tbh and i dont think jartex is planning to add any game modes anytime soon because of the server player count decreasing as well as some game modes in jartex are litreally dead like TB and some events that were hosted before like the bw chrismas thingy and eggwars with the maximum reached players played was 50 and some other events or seasonly gamemodes that no one played. i would suggest to make this game mode as a seasonally game mode but if the player count for jartex increases then maybe adding this gamemode is good choice.
To be honest, you made your point. I thought about posting this post later when players increase. Is that okay?

MAXtheKeK

To be honest, you made your point. I thought about posting this post later when players increase. Is that okay?
i mean thats fine i guess but you will have to wait like really long because jartex dont update their shit lmfao

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Mo_oC​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.