Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted New Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ac1dCreaks

Minecraft Username:
AcidCreaks46

What is the suggestion about?
New Maps

Description:
I cannot express myself on how BORED i am with the 2 current maps. Like seriously, there needs to be more maps. For those that grind hard in bedwars would feel this. After playing for an hour we want to switch things up by changing maps but, we cant. And I know many people will say, Dont worry AcidCreaks! A minigame update will be coming soon. But we need something fresh right now, Me and my friends and probably many others are getting bored. If jartex updates bedwars with fresh new maps and keep updating. They will probably beat blocks mc. There are so many suggestions about updating bedwars and everyone keeps mentioning the minigames update. A solution to this is instead of having a big update coming in the future. Have small updates once in a while so it will be fresh

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
MORE PLAYERS WILL JOIN

Extra Information:
please add

Wet_Tent

I agree it would also be nice to see a map that is different from the hypixel maps; I know it is a lot of work to make maps but it would still be nice to see. Although I would like to see 'lighthouse' from hypixel added even if it is a bit contradictory to what I just said.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Ac1dCreaks,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.