Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars New Maps (3s and 4s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
New Maps (3s and 4s)​

Description:
Just like new maps were recently added to solos I believe that doing the same would be good for other game modes especially 3s and 4s. The current maps make the game mode boring after 5 or 6 rounds. I know maps are rather hard to make and respect Jartex for not just stealing somebody else’s maps, but adding new maps is important!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make more people play Bed Wars since the game mode is so unique and so for cause people to play more on the server. It will also attract more people to the server since Jartex is already one of the best bedwars servers out there after Hypixel and a few others!​

Extra Information:
If for some reason it is impossible to add new maps due to the number of old ones I suggest rotation of maps where some of the old are to be deleted and substituted with some new ones for a while and later brought back.
P.S. If anyone has already talked about this I am sorry for bringing it up again!​

Khosraw

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111

What is the suggestion about?
New Maps (3s and 4s)

Description:
Just like new maps were recently added to solos I believe that doing the same would be good for other game modes especially 3s and 4s. The current maps make the game mode boring after 5 or 6 rounds. I know maps are rather hard to make and respect Jartex for not just stealing somebody else’s maps, but adding new maps is important!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make more people play Bed Wars since the game mode is so unique and so for cause people to play more on the server. It will also attract more people to the server since Jartex is already one of the best bedwars servers out there after Hypixel and a few others!

Extra Information:
If for some reason it is impossible to add new maps due to the number of old ones I suggest rotation of maps where some of the old are to be deleted and substituted with some new ones for a while and later brought back.

P.S. If anyone has already talked about this I am sorry for bringing it up again!

2 years ago, the maps were all copied from Hypixel. Now they are different, but I think the builders are not doing their job well enough.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

2 years ago, the maps were all copied from Hypixel. Now they are different, but I think the builders are not doing their job well enough.
Yeah my bad I didn’t realize they were Hypixel maps (didn’t play on Hype back then) but yes I agree that the builders are not very effective and that’s why I am bringing this up!

Picie__7

We also need faster gens i dont know if that is already accepted but we need it

Status
Not open for further replies.