Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New Map Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMufasa_

Alright lads , would you like to have another map redone for KitPvP and if so , would you prefer 1 large map like we have at the moment or a couple smaller maps ?
comment your suggestions and thoughts :D

S

Shayy

I think a couple small maps would be cool as that would mean you can build a few more in a shorter time.

Ziqers

I feel like it should be 1 big new map, it should not have so many safe rooms, it makes people mad when the opponent just runs and runs until they get in a safe room. (You guys know what i'm talking about) Maybe a little bit of safe rooms but not a lot, Also a well designed map, i see all these other game modes with these good maps but kitpvp map looks like it was made and rushed my a little kid (No Offense)

ReportingPeople

Banned
In my opinion it should be a map with a couple separations of pvp varients (Obvsly it should not be obvious)
What I mena with 3 different pvp styles

1 Mountain / Height play
2 Traps
3 flat land
4 ice

Idk

But having multiple different build with different pvp styles there would make the map way more interesting

If you do not understand what I mean feel free to dm

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
In my opinion it should be a map with a couple separations of pvp varients (Obvsly it should not be obvious)
What I mena with 3 different pvp styles

1 Mountain / Height play
2 Traps
3 flat land
4 ice

Idk

But having multiple different build with different pvp styles there would make the map way more interesting

If you do not understand what I mean feel free to dm
Agreed.

Josef

IGN
Deskcord
it'd be better if it where to be a big map with lots of features; mountains, grasslands etc even a pvp arena where there's no koth inside ( refer to koth east ) and try to make it have a theme like a medival theme

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
it'd be better if it where to be a big map with lots of features; mountains, grasslands etc even a pvp arena where there's no koth inside ( refer to koth east ) and try to make it have a theme like a medival theme
Agreed,but having a medieval theme is not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.