Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

KitPvP New /level, New Sky Koths bring back old sets and bring back Flux

oConsiqo

Minecraft Username:
TopExters​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
KitPvP​

What is your suggestion's title?
New /level, New Sky Koths bring back old sets and bring back Flux​

Suggestion Details:
Bring back /level - I think for next season u should bring back /level like do on Skyblock u make new levels because before u removed it u actually had fun and u had something to actually grind for u also got good rewards and more and alot of people enjoyed it also by removing a good and appricated feature people will quit which means u will lose players so i really hope u could bring it back for next ssn thanks.

Bring Back /Flux - It was such a good feature people could /transfer the sets they don't need for /flux so u could buy speed books, pots and more so u could save ur money for ranks and more but now if u dont have a rod or money u cant get money any other way than voting or killing people which gives 2$ per kill and like 500$ if u get 50 killstreak but remember not everyone is as good at pvp and will prob die so u must think about all players even the new generation of minecraft players because everyone starts somewhere.

Bring back old Maps/Koths - I hope u could bring back like for example Stingray koth and balloon but on another map cus it was a fun map and it's fun fighting and competing in the sky because u actually have a competition and not on the ground where everyone can just chug u or p2 and straight up kill u without a warning or anything but i really hope for next season u take my suggestions and bring back old maps or new ones with more sky koths and ground koths but better detailed maps if you know what i mean but i hope u take my suggestions <3

Update /Challenges or make new ones - I think when u make /challenges if they will still be here for next season i think u should add more by like "Catch 50 fish for Full P4Un4 set" or "win 5 koths for 10k" because i think more people would go for koths and more features = more people will get excited so i hope u listen to me and make next season as good as possible.

Bring back koth notes - I think if u bring back /level for next season which i really really hope so cus its such a fun and rewarding feature u should put koth notes in the rewards so if it comes a koth level u can just use the ones u get from the rewards so u dont have to wait hours for koths because not everyone has patience.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would improve Jartex because the more good things they hear about the server the more players it will attract. So i really hope u take just 1 or 2 of my suggestions for next season and i would rlly appricate it because 2 ssns ago everything was so good and i really enjoyed /level u actually had smth to do but now theres only /challenges which is bugged so u cant even do some. Like if i accidently click on one and logout and login again it can be changed but it will say i have to complete the previous one but it doesn't say what it is so i really hope u take my suggestions like u did for skyblock dream because it actually improved the community everyone really enjoys the new Boss map/Bosses/New custom sets and more so if u read this thank you for your time.​

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I upvoted due to kitpvp dying because of these dead updates so yeah flux needs to be brought back

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I upvoted due to kitpvp dying because of these dead updates so yeah flux needs to be brought back
These new op swords need to be nerfed as they are too powerful so that could also be another suggestion

marcyyy

Donator
Donator
IGN
marcyyy
This is exactly what players expect from kitpvp, upvoted!