Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars New leaderboard

levan

Minecraft Username:
rainingtacos​

What is your suggestion's title?
New leaderboard​

Suggestion Details:
Basically, new leaderboard where players will be able to see who has finished the game fastest, for example solos 2 min and 31 seconds , duos 3 minute and so on.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I think this update would cause interest in lots of players, new players will join and from 1.5k it might go to 2-2.5k daily players;)

Extra Information:
Downside is that sweaty players will become more extreme but that helps starters to improve too​

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
+1 This can be easily abused as people can bring alts into the game and disconnecting from them resulting in a much easier game.

Last edited:

Bhavya1610

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Bhavya1610
Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I will give it a -1 for the reason that follows:
  • Players can easily boost them selves with alts

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Hello,
After viewing ur suggestion, I have decided to Downvote it for the following reasons

. Players will create alts and use them to boost themselves and win the game easily.

mila985

Donator
Donator
As stated by others, players can boost those stats.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1 has a lot of issues, main one is its similar to the parkour lb we had before. A few cheaters will end games in like 20 seconds and its not affordable for devs to find who boosted or cheated and remove them from lb every single day

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hellow there!
Well, it's true that it would add a competitive aspect for some players that likes being on leaderboards, but I doubt such a thing would really bring players, it's not really an update or anything huge. I still downvote it since, well it would get abused alot has mentioned above, mostly boosting since I do believe it could be made in a way so it removes people that are permanently banned from leaderboards automatically which would deal with the cheaters issues but not the main one.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided I would downvote it (-1) for the reasons that follow:
● Explained in my lil text above obviously :0 ( and above by others too )

Kind Regards, ~ n0tanisha 🦉

farrellie

IGN
farrellie
Great idea to increase amount of players! Would be fun to see this implemented!

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
rainingtacos
What is your suggestion's title?
New leaderboard
This wont work tacos
imagine if a player with all the hacks joins a bedwars game and wins it in a minute
there would be no way of verifying if he did that in a legit way
This type of leaderboard can be implemented in tournaments or ranked bedwars (supervised) but not here
Its also the reason why parkour leaderboards are useless