Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied NEW KITPVP ITEMS, SETS, GKIT & MORE FOR NEXT RESET!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
NEW KITPVP ITEMS, SETS, GKIT & MORE FOR NEXT RESET!

Description:
The Weakener set would be a perfect counter to people using a Phantom or a Yeti set, which could be an addition to the current sets to allow players to make more money and profits.

The set would give the opponent Weakness 1 for 3 seconds if you get hit and players deal 10% less damage to you, It's basically a worse but better version of yijiki that allows you to weaken your opponent.

I personally don't think It's OP as It only has 10% less damage which is weaker than a Yeti, the only big buff would be the weakness which is the main addition of the set.

This Set can be found in Rare, Ultra, and god crates:
in the Rare crate, the item would be LEGENDARY,
in the Ultra crate, the item would be EPIC,
in the God crate, the item would be EPIC.

The Healer set, this set would be good to balance out the current sets and it would be useful in certain fights, if you're against a person out in Yeti the set can be useful as they do less damage to you and you have a chance to get regen.

The Healer set gives you buffs as; if you get hit players deal 10% less damage to you and you have a 2.5-5% chance of getting Regen 1 for 7 seconds every time you get hit.

This Set can be found in Rare, Ultra, and god crates:
in the Rare crate, the item would be LEGENDARY,
in the Ultra crate, the item would be RARE,
in the God crate, the item would be COMMON.

The Resistance bomb would be a good item used similar to a mini / god apple but more common and less effective:

The item would act like an instant consumable, if used small particles will be put around the player to indicate that the player has used this item, the item would give the player Resistance 1 for 30 seconds.

These bombs can be found in Voting, Rare, Ultra, and god crates:
in the Voting crate, the item would be EPIC,
in the Rare crate, the item would be RARE,
in the Ultra crate, the item would be COMMON (in more amounts 3x),
in the God crate, the item would be COMMON (in more amounts 5x).

The Speed bomb, this item would be very useful against people that have a punch bow or if you need to run away, this item might be simple on paper but it will actually be a life safer and be super useful if added:

The Speed bomb, just like the Resistance bomb will be an instant consumable that if consumed you will get Speed 4 for 10-15 seconds, it will allow you to run away from your opponent easier and allow for much more play-styles.

in the God crate, the item would be COMMON (in more amounts 5x).

The Nausea bomb, this item would be rare to get as It'll be very powerful in fights and could be abused so it should be hard to get, this item could be a good addition to those who choose different playstyles than just carrying chugs all the time, this item could be an advantage to you as pvping with nausea is very hard.

The bomb will be an instant consumable that if consumed the player you last tagged will be given Nausea for 10-15 seconds.

These bombs can be found in Rare, Ultra, and god crates:
in the Rare crate, the item would be EPIC/LEGENDARY,
in the Ultra crate, the item would be Rare/UnCommon (in more amounts 2x),
in the God crate, the item would be COMMON (in more amounts 3x).

The Team-Healer bomb, this bomb would be super useful if you're a team player and you coordinate with your team quite a lot, if your teammate is low you can use this bomb to help out;

The bomb gives all the online players in your team Regen 1 for 7 seconds upon it being used, it will also be an instant consumable.

in the God crate, the item would be COMMON (in more amounts 4x).

Bomb GKIT, I suggested quite a lot of items that include Bombs / Consumables, which means all of these items could be put into a brand new GKIT on KitPVP which could make for more profits on Jartex and a new cool addition:

The Bomb GKIT can be used every 1-2 weeks and will include:
2x Resistance bombs,
3x Team healer bombs,
2x Speed bombs,
1x Nausea bombs.

Show people Leveling up every 10 levels with the addition of people being able to disable it in the /settings if they don't like it; it would show "Player has reached level 30, 40, 50, etc", it would only show milestones every 10 levels because every 1 level It would just flood the chat.

Add the /invsee command back into crates; last season it was possible to get the /invsee command, right now the only people that have access to the command are people who got it last season or people with Immortal rank; I think It's fair for people that don't have Immortal to have the chance to get the /invsee command as It's pretty useful and It's not that big of a deal.

The command can be found in Voting, Rare, Ultra, and god crates:
in the Voting crate, the item would be LEGENDARY,
in the Rare crate, the item would be EPIC,
in the Ultra crate, the item would be RARE.
in the God crate, the item would be COMMON.

Smaller map / better terrain map, if you're an OG and you remember the first KitPVP map you would know that it wasn't too big but it wasn't too small, it was a map that had the spawn in the corner of the map and you would get launched up from the spawn to the warzone which was really cool. Although this season the map is way too big and It's just plain with not much terrain, the last map had little mountains, houses you can get on top of, etc.

Add a Killstreak counter on the leaderboard, it would be a very cool feature that would let players keep track of their killstreak as currently the only way to check would be to hit a killstreak or to write in chat and hover over your name.

Thank you for reading, please give me your feedback in the comments and tell me your opinions.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could help for the economy; jartex itself with more profits, more trades, more people voting to try and get better keys to get the items, or even people buying keys in the store to get the set or the items; it would also be very useful to the current player base and would be a fun addition to have more items in the game mode.

With the bombs it would help to stop people from using just chugs, these items I've suggested can actually get people to use different playstyles.

Everything else might just be self-explanatory in the suggestion itself.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Ofc my opinion doesn't make sense And i do agree other Gamemodes are so p2w and if u were to buy a gkit on /ah how much would it cost i would say over 100K
Yeah ofc it would be that's why it's a grindy gamemode and why people love it, you're legit only pointing out 1 thing I suggested out of the 20 other things I suggested.

Moritc

Donator
Donator
Yeah ofc it would be that's why it's a grindy gamemode and why people love it, you're legit only pointing out 1 thing I suggested out of the 20 other things I suggested.
Ok let's say its a grindy gamemode How much money do u get per kill?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Ok let's say its a grindy gamemode How much money do u get per kill?
My replies end here, you say It's p2w so Is all of Jartex, Kit is one of the least p2w as you can grind for your money. your points are invalid and stupid, thanks for your opinion and please do not reply further, goodbye.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
+1. But I don't think there is gonna be a KitPvP update soon

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I like the entire suggestion and I feel like this would bring a lot of fun. However, I have just 1 question for you.
Add a Killstreak counter on the leaderboard, it would be a very cool feature that would let players keep track of their killstreak as currently the only way to check would be to hit a killstreak or to write in chat and hover over your name.
A leaderboard for killstreak is already existed so I believe you meant killstreak counter on the scoreboard which displays you balance and stuff so I suggest you to change if you meant that and thank you.

Great suggestion +1 map should be changed as babyplatypus babyplatypus said.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
I like the entire suggestion and I feel like this would bring a lot of fun. However, I have just 1 question for you.

A leaderboard for killstreak is already existed so I believe you meant killstreak counter on the scoreboard which displays you balance and stuff so I suggest you to change if you meant that and thank you.

Great suggestion +1 map should be changed as babyplatypus babyplatypus said.
Well the thing he meant is to add something which shows your current killstreak. Example below:

Your Current Killstreak: 75

Status
Not open for further replies.