Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP new kitpvp gamemode

Overlord192

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Overlord192

What is the suggestion about?
new kitpvp gamemode

Description:
Make a different gamemode of kitpvp that is like old fashioned kitpvp where there is different kits you can unlock from a shop with coins you get from kills and then you can use those kits in battle.Then call the other kitpvp something like op pot pvp. (I know this is not the best wording I am sorry)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help Jartex by adding a new fun gamemode for all players to play on. Also when I have worked on my own demo server I learned that kitpvp is pretty much the easiest gamemode to implement and for the devs it would most likely only take a few hours to be up and running.

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Overlord192,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):​
  • The reason for resets and updated is to give a fresh feel to gamemodes, yes some people do miss the old kit pvp but the new one is good and just takes some getting use to.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at [Raiding101#6165].​

Good afternoon,
Raiding101