Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted New Items findable into chests

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIACCRAFT

Minecraft Username:
GIACCRAFT

What is the suggestion about?
New Items findable into chests

Description:
With new items findable into chests pvp experience would improve a lot. Items like ladders( they are useful because when you are building a tower or something and you fall down, then some ladders are useful to climb that building without using other blocks. Rarity: 10/20/30 ladders over 3 chests).
Water buckets ( these for 2 reason. 1. It's really annoying when a player with princess make you burn and you cannot do anything to stop burning. 2.while you' re building bridge and somebody throw eggs towards you you could save your life by using a column of water. Rarity: 1 over 3 chests)
Lava buckets ( not all players are able to pvp really well, some of them might use even lava bucket. Rarity: 1 over 3 chests).
Milk buckets ( if you've read one of my last suggestion, I asked to add potions like harming and poison. With a milk bucket that damage would be reduced by milk, you know. Rarity: 1/2 over 3 chests).
Ender pearl (with enderpearl players will be able to save their selves from bad situation. Obviously enderpearls will be very rare to find; I mean 1 enderpearl over 8/9 chests)
Iron axes, iron pickaxes, iron shovel( they would be very useful, even when a player isn't finding anywhere a sword, or when with an iron pickaxe he could mine some diamonds).

Take what i said seriosly. I love your skywars and i want them the best they can be.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More players from other skywars server will play on jartex skywars.

Gandalf26

+1 I agree with GIACCRAFT there are insufficient types of items in the chests.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello GIACCRAFT,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.