Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New Item (invisibility potion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Hello!

So, for my first official post here, I'd like to spit out my suggestion! So far, we've got around 2 potions in the gamemode "
BedWars". And while that is quite helpful most times, I just feel like there is something missing... OH! It's the invisibility potion. Of course!

Most of the servers I've played on always have these following potions up for sale in the "
BedWars" shop.

-
Jump Potion

-
Speed Potion

-
Invisibility Potion

And while Jartex has 2 of these potions, the shop is still lacking the
Invisibility Potion. It's an essential item for every server. And the fact that Jartex doesn't have it weirds me out a bit. I feel that without the Invisibility Potion, Jartex is really missing out on a bunch of awesome bed-breaking moments and fights. It would make the game a bit more... I guess you could say.. funner? Because mid-way into the game you'll feel a bit of anxiety that someone might be breaking your bed right now. And people would buy the blindness trap way more often. So it would just put a ton of action into each game that Jartex already lacks. And it would make the server feel more like bigger premium servers (You know which one I'm talking about, won't name any names though).

So! If the potion would be added, I say make it 2 Emeralds. So it would take a full 4 emeralds to go and attack a base. Because that's probably a sacrifice a lot of people would make at the end of the game if it meant for you to win.

That's all for now! I really would like to see everyone's opinions in the comments! Correct me if I did say anything wrong.

Goodbye!

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Already suggested, prob will never be added in -1

_Salti

Banned
+1

You can still see invis particles you know. If you made the potion 2 or 3 emeralds it would work.

IGN
Tortellini_Jr
-1 sorry, invisible ackers will troll off the server :-( But a good idea! (Why, hackers, why???)

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
I feel like the invisible potion will become really annoying for most players...
Though that doesn't stop them from adding it again...
If they wanted to add it back, then they need to remake how much it cost, how long does it last, etc.
To make it fairer...

Sincerely
_narciarz

Khosraw

Banned
I feel like the invisible potion will become really annoying for most players...
Though that doesn't stop them from adding it again...
If they wanted to add it back, then they need to remake how much it cost, how long does it last, etc.
To make it fairer...

Sincerely
_narciarz
True!

They are kind of irritating because you will most likely not notice the player in the first place. Even if there were no hackers, there are many other different ways to make things worse.

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
True!

They are kind of irritating because you will most likely not notice the player in the first place. Even if there were no hackers, there are many other different ways to make things worse.

Agreed!
I've play JN bedwars long enough to see invisible potion come and go.
And to come back and not increase the cost or something will be too op.

Sincerely
_narciarz

Khosraw

Banned
Agreed!
I've play JN bedwars long enough to see invisible potion come and go.
And to come back and not increase the cost or something will be too op.

Sincerely
_narciarz
What would be a good price though? I would say it needs to be at least 2 emeralds.

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
honestly love this idea but there are too many hackers and its already been suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.