Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New gen staff , please up your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
I am so tired of waiting for replies still. if you have not seen my last thread, all I do is wait and then when I bring up the amount of times I've been waiting they try to silence me with " just wait paitiently" or " eventually" or "he cannot respond to you instantly." Very dissapointed in how staff has devolved and how little "effort" they show towards jartex network faction players. so listen to me carefully new gen staff - " IflyYT" - Please up your game.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Ratio + L + wrong + get a job + unfunny + you fell off + never liked you anyway + cope + ur allergic to gluten + don't care + cringe ur a kid + literally shut the fuck up + your avi was made in MS Excel

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InfernoMasterX

InfernoMasterX

Donator
Donator
Ratio + L + wrong + get a job + unfunny + you fell off + never liked you anyway + cope + ur allergic to gluten + don't care + cringe ur a kid + literally shut the fuck up + your avi was made in MS Exce
"Treat negativity with positivity"
Thank you bro but can you comprehend what I have said in my last 2 threads?

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
You realise? I personally sent you a message, and I'll also put it here. You asked IFlyYT to ban you because your account was compromised or anything strange was occurring on the account, so create a password reset request and wait for it to be approved. You can't really blame IFlyYT because we staff members too have lives and don't respond to every Dms or password reset request right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.