Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other New Gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Ghosmatic​

What is the suggestion about?
New Gamemodes​

Description:
Hello Jartex Team and Community

My names is Ghosmatic, and I suggest that new game modes are added to Jartexnetwork to increase the amount of player the server receives, which can increase the servers profit by new players buying ranks, cases and more. The Gamemodes that I would like to see in jartexnetwork.com are Hunger games and Survival. Loads of people play survival and I think it will most definitely be the new upcoming most player game mode on the server. Hunger games is an old game mode going back to 2012. It gives players the fun and experience the most played and most popular game mode in 2012.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
New Gamemodes, can increase the profit of the server. New or Old players will immediately be attracted to these new game modes and would spend money to be the top player the best and greatest on the score board or have the title of the best player or the richest. Many people would be interested in these game modes and it can increase the player base by many people migrating from different servers to try out the unique game modes and experience that Jartex can offer. The community will grow overall and possibly become a better place and may reach the high points of becoming a popular and recognised server such as "Hy*i*e*" (a server that I cannot mention due to forum rules)​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hunger Games - Already suggested and Denied
  • Our current priority is to improve and update the gamemodes we have, for now we are not accepting any suggestions about adding new gamemodes.
( Suggested by Rainzy Rainzy on 2 / September / 2019 )

Survival - Already suggested and Denied
  • We are currently not looking for any gamemodes to add.
( Suggested by montearchie montearchie on 20 / October / 2020 )

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
+1 but the owners aren’t looking for a new gamemode rn after they just released the bridge

zethfull

Donator
Donator
Not likely to be added but I loved Hungergames back in the day, but survival not so much. Still a +1/neutral for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.