Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other new gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheng123

Minecraft Username:
cheng123​

What is the suggestion about?
new gamemode​

Description:
You can ignore this if the server did not took over mcgamerzone, i don't to cause a copyright issue.Now is probably not the best time to add a new gamemode since UHC just got added but maybe save this for later. All i want is the bridge gamemode, from mcgamerzone. For those that do not know, it is a shorter version of annihilation with only 2 teams but with custom kits. The goal is the same as annihilation, to destroy the other team's nexus. Not sure if this server took over mcgamerzone but when ever i entered the ip aaddress, it brings me to this server so im assuming it merge or something.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It made mcgamerzone one of the best well known sever in the past for this custom minigame, so if the server revive the gamemode, I'm sure it would gain more popularity.​

Extra Information:
I hope i don't get ban for this​

Nayzad

Donator
Donator
Other game moods need update
There new game mode

TBNR_Mason_YT

my opinion is the same as Nayzad Nayzad and

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, cheng123​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • UHC has been added recently, so there won't be any new gamemodes added soon. If we are going to, you may join our Discord server to be updated.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.