Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted New gamemode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Well hello :D

Today I was talking on Discord with some friends thinking about how cool will it be if JN had a ''survival'' gamemode :D

We think that this ''survival'' gamemode will be like having an island [trees/caves/mountains/etc...]

You can add friends, you can build what you want, You can visit other islands;
And I know that similar is SB, but, an full island will be so funny :]

I hope i gave a good idea :D

Thanks,
_MrAligator_

Suhayl

Addicted Member
I started out multiplayer Minecraft with playing survival.. I think this would be an amazing addition to jartex. And just for general info, MOST of the other popular cracked servers have very successful survival servers.

This won't be easy to add, as it would require a separate dedicated server and plugins and other stuff, but still if the hard work is put into this , it will turn out successful. It could generate a good amount of money as well.

Just a simple normal generated world with a few plugins would be perfect, coz vanilla survival is preferred more than OP survival.

This is my opinion based on my experience. :)
Click agree if u do agree with me, :)

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
well i made the same thread as this but it got denied i think this will get denied to :p

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
i think if they add survival and make good map there will come many players for survival i played 1 year survival it whas really fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.