Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted New gamemode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Well hello :D

Today I was talking on Discord with some friends thinking about how cool will it be if JN had a ''survival'' gamemode :D

We think that this ''survival'' gamemode will be like having an island [trees/caves/mountains/etc...]

You can add friends, you can build what you want, You can visit other islands;
And I know that similar is SB, but, an full island will be so funny :]

I hope i gave a good idea :D

Thanks,
_MrAligator_

mmaarten

Would this be like: You get one chunk of nutarally generated terrain? (with some modifications ofcourse but the same idea)

mmaarten

I would like that BUT how is it going to be balanced? If someone gets a chunk with like 27 diamonds (I know the max is 10 diamond ore/chunck im not a noob guys) , people with no diamonds at all are going to complain.
But if the islands are the same, what is the difference with skyblock?

I would like this gamemode if there was a 'wild' area where everyone can build/break for getting recources but the islands are private area where you have to add people for them to be able to build/break. Then the islands should be the same in my opinion.

GL

~Mmaarten

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gxbster

gxbster

Donator
Donator
I would like that BUT how is it going to be balanced? If someone gets a chunk with like 27 diamonds (I know the max is 10 diamond ore/chunck im not a noob guys) , people with no diamonds at all are going to complain.
But if the islands are the same, what is the difference with skyblock?

I would like this gamemode if there was a 'wild' area where everyone can build/break for getting recources but the islands are private area where you have to add people for them to be able to build/break. Then the islands should be the same in my opinion.

GL

~Mmaarten
I just gave the idea :] they can add and work on it :]

iFlyYT_

Survival is an extremely fun gamemode to play so that is a very nice suggestion! +1

N

NobleBlood911

Hey _MrAlligator_!

Thank you for your suggestion! I do quite like this idea but please add a poll as I am unsure as to how many people would want this.

I will respond after a week of the poll being up.

Kind regards,

NobleBlood911
Jartex Network Moderator

Bug & Suggestions Team

Status
Not open for further replies.