Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars New Gamemode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadi

Minecraft Username:
3epoSempai​

What is the suggestion about?
New Gamemode?​

Description:
Hello guys, and today I will introduce you to my idea that I came up with yesterday, why not add a mode where there will be about 40 players, you will now think that I am dumb and although I am already dumb, but listen, I noticed that there are many maps that fit in 5 by 5, but they are simply added only to triples solo and dobles, the new Colosseum card can be added to the 5 by 5 mode and the idea of 5 by 5 itself is a little cool since 4 players are too small for bedwars, I advise you to take three cards from new ones and add them to 5 by 5 mode, how do you think? Comment!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Perhaps players from other servers will go to Jartex to play this amazing mode (but this is not certain)​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Well, personally I'm fine with the idea of 5v5x5x5. Not sure about the others.
But the thing is 40 players in a game could (sometimes) cause lag for some high ping players.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Deadi

Deadi

But the thing is 40 players in a game could (sometimes) cause lag for some high ping players.
Oh yes, then you will need to change the map a little, which is possible to ask the developers if they accept the idea. Thanks for the warning, otherwise I sometimes forget)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
3epoSempai

What is the suggestion about?
New Gamemode?

Description:
Hello guys, and today I will introduce you to my idea that I came up with yesterday, why not add a mode where there will be about 40 players, you will now think that I am dumb and although I am already dumb, but listen, I noticed that there are many maps that fit in 5 by 5, but they are simply added only to triples solo and dobles, the new Colosseum card can be added to the 5 by 5 mode and the idea of 5 by 5 itself is a little cool since 4 players are too small for bedwars, I advise you to take three cards from new ones and add them to 5 by 5 mode, how do you think? Comment!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Perhaps players from other servers will go to Jartex to play this amazing mode (but this is not certain)
-1 too much lag jartex already has a lot of players and 40v40 takes too long to play

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Yeah i agree with this it would be fun but it would cause lag

Rasesh

Donator
Donator
Neutral. 4v4v4v4 Is already pretty hectic sometimes, personally, I think 5v5v5v5 would be too much

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Downvoted.
  • It will be laggy as stated above.
  • The game will take ages to start.
40s does exist on Hypixel and I can say it's kinda dead even tho the server got a lot of players. I don't think adding it in a server with an average of 2k - 4k players will be a good idea.
  • Pretty sure it has already been suggested and denied before.
Have a great day/night.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Deadi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • For such a suggestion to work the player base needs to be higher, as you see a 16vs16 (The Bridge) already is suffering and you hardly find over 3 games, So I think that this idea won't work (for now)
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.