Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other New game mode? Addition to current gamemodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadHatter

Minecraft Username:
TheMadHatter

What is the suggestion about?
New game mode? Addition to current gamemodes?

Description:
New minigames gamemode

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The network is awesome in every way. But I was thinking. How about a new gamemode or maybe an addition to kitPVP or bedwars/skywars. All minigames. The kitPVP is great but what about single player and multiplayer games. For example UFC, droppers, mazes, races, deathmatch, hide and seek/block hunt(the type that you pick a block to disguise yourself and the other team looks for you), monthly/weekly "kill the beast" competition with custom mobs and enderdragon or any mobs desired, a "Monday Madness" competition for a group that signs up for a so amny rounds of minigames top scores will win whatever on the gamemode of your choosing or something. Like spleef, deathmatch, hungergames. Stuff like that. I can even set up maps and the plugin configs for it. I'm an excellent developer and have already designed maps like this before.

Extra Information:
Anyways, i'll stop blowing up your eyes. lol

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
TheMadHatter

What is the suggestion about?
New game mode? Addition to current gamemodes?

Description:
New minigames gamemode

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The network is awesome in every way. But I was thinking. How about a new gamemode or maybe an addition to kitPVP or bedwars/skywars. All minigames. The kitPVP is great but what about single player and multiplayer games. For example UFC, droppers, mazes, races, deathmatch, hide and seek/block hunt(the type that you pick a block to disguise yourself and the other team looks for you), monthly/weekly "kill the beast" competition with custom mobs and enderdragon or any mobs desired, a "Monday Madness" competition for a group that signs up for a so amny rounds of minigames top scores will win whatever on the gamemode of your choosing or something. Like spleef, deathmatch, hungergames. Stuff like that. I can even set up maps and the plugin configs for it. I'm an excellent developer and have already designed maps like this before.

Extra Information:
Anyways, i'll stop blowing up your eyes. lol
Might as well call it JarPixel Monday

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello TheMadHatter,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):

• That's a lot of gamemodes, we're not the most popular server. Our player base is max 1.5k and half of them play bedwars/Skywars. So this won't be added.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at CruzPlays#9430.

Status
Not open for further replies.