Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New Forum Rule: Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Minecraft Username:
lpwmack_17​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Forum Rule: Spamming​

Suggestion Details:
The problem of spam messages has become increasingly prevalent on online forums, as more and more people seek to share their opinions and ideas with others. While it is important to promote freedom of expression, it is also crucial to ensure that users are not engaging in disruptive behavior that can undermine the quality of the forum experience. Spamming, in particular, can have a negative impact on the forum community, as it can cause lagging, increase the number of notifications in other users' mailboxes, and generally create a sense of chaos and disorder.

In order to address this issue, the proposed rule seeks to establish clear guidelines and standards for what constitutes spamming. Specifically, users will be prohibited from engaging in certain behaviors, such as rapidly posting in multiple threads or using tactics to artificially inflate their message count. By doing so, the aim is to create a more structured and organized forum environment, where users can engage in meaningful discussions and exchange ideas without being disrupted by spam messages.

The enforcement mechanism for this new rule will be a system of warning points, which will be assigned to users who violate the spamming guidelines. These warning points will remain active for a period of 1-2 months, after which they will expire. By implementing this system, the hope is that users will be deterred from spamming and instead be encouraged to contribute constructively to the forum community. This will help to promote a more positive and collaborative atmosphere, where users can build relationships, share knowledge, and work together to solve problems.

To further promote a healthy forum environment, it may also be useful to establish other guidelines and policies, such as guidelines for respectful communication, rules around offensive content, and guidelines for dealing with disputes and conflicts. By establishing a comprehensive set of rules and standards, users will have a clear understanding of what is expected of them and what behaviors are not allowed. This can help to promote a more cohesive and harmonious community, where users feel safe, respected, and valued.

Another important consideration is the role of moderators in enforcing the new rules. Moderators play a crucial role in maintaining order and ensuring that forum guidelines are being followed. They should be equipped with the tools and resources they need to effectively monitor and enforce the new spamming rule. This may include access to reporting and monitoring tools, as well as training and support to help them deal with difficult situations and handle conflicts.

Finally, it is important to recognize that creating a healthy and positive forum environment is an ongoing process that requires continuous attention and effort. Forum administrators and moderators should be open to feedback from users and should be willing to make adjustments and improvements to the rules and guidelines as needed. By doing so, they can ensure that the forum remains a vibrant and engaging space for users to connect, collaborate, and learn from one another.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can help Jartex Network by providing a clear and comprehensive set of guidelines for addressing the issue of spam messages on the forum pages. By implementing the proposed rule, Jartex Network can establish a more structured and organized forum environment, where users can engage in meaningful discussions and exchange ideas without being disrupted by spam messages.

The enforcement mechanism of the warning point system can help to deter users from engaging in spamming behavior and encourage them to contribute constructively to the forum community. This can help to promote a more positive and collaborative atmosphere, where users feel safe, respected, and valued.

In addition to the spamming rule, Jartex Network may also want to consider establishing other guidelines and policies for promoting a healthy forum environment. This may include guidelines for respectful communication, rules around offensive content, and guidelines for dealing with disputes and conflicts.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mack

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
daviddaraban daviddaraban Im the only one doing this Tactic and no one else can use it because im now suggesting it as a mew rule to not do it :heheha:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
aka what you was doing all last days to get 1k msgs? i see. also did you use chat gpt to make this or? too well written idk...
after all i will give it a +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mack

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
aka what you was doing all last days to get 1k msgs? i see. also did you use chat gpt to make this or? too well written idk...
after all i will give it a +1
Nah i didnt use chatgpt. My mom asked me what i was doing and i told her that i was doing this. She is an English teacher and thats how we landed here 😭

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
Nah i didnt use chatgpt. My mom asked me what i was doing and i told her that i was doing this. She is an English teacher and thats how we landed here 😭
You tried to make an excuse but it failed.
1678056044971.png

alyan

Donator
Donator
I wonder how you reached 1k replies in few days

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mack

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
I wonder how you reached 1k replies in few days
Over 500 Messages in 3 days is actually crazy, although chatgpt told me that it takes just 2-5 hours-

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
lpwmack_17​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Forum Rule: Spamming​

Suggestion Details:
The problem of spam messages has become increasingly prevalent on online forums, as more and more people seek to share their opinions and ideas with others. While it is important to promote freedom of expression, it is also crucial to ensure that users are not engaging in disruptive behavior that can undermine the quality of the forum experience. Spamming, in particular, can have a negative impact on the forum community, as it can cause lagging, increase the number of notifications in other users' mailboxes, and generally create a sense of chaos and disorder.​
In order to address this issue, the proposed rule seeks to establish clear guidelines and standards for what constitutes spamming. Specifically, users will be prohibited from engaging in certain behaviors, such as rapidly posting in multiple threads or using tactics to artificially inflate their message count. By doing so, the aim is to create a more structured and organized forum environment, where users can engage in meaningful discussions and exchange ideas without being disrupted by spam messages.​
The enforcement mechanism for this new rule will be a system of warning points, which will be assigned to users who violate the spamming guidelines. These warning points will remain active for a period of 1-2 months, after which they will expire. By implementing this system, the hope is that users will be deterred from spamming and instead be encouraged to contribute constructively to the forum community. This will help to promote a more positive and collaborative atmosphere, where users can build relationships, share knowledge, and work together to solve problems.​
To further promote a healthy forum environment, it may also be useful to establish other guidelines and policies, such as guidelines for respectful communication, rules around offensive content, and guidelines for dealing with disputes and conflicts. By establishing a comprehensive set of rules and standards, users will have a clear understanding of what is expected of them and what behaviors are not allowed. This can help to promote a more cohesive and harmonious community, where users feel safe, respected, and valued.​
Another important consideration is the role of moderators in enforcing the new rules. Moderators play a crucial role in maintaining order and ensuring that forum guidelines are being followed. They should be equipped with the tools and resources they need to effectively monitor and enforce the new spamming rule. This may include access to reporting and monitoring tools, as well as training and support to help them deal with difficult situations and handle conflicts.​
Finally, it is important to recognize that creating a healthy and positive forum environment is an ongoing process that requires continuous attention and effort. Forum administrators and moderators should be open to feedback from users and should be willing to make adjustments and improvements to the rules and guidelines as needed. By doing so, they can ensure that the forum remains a vibrant and engaging space for users to connect, collaborate, and learn from one another.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This can help Jartex Network by providing a clear and comprehensive set of guidelines for addressing the issue of spam messages on the forum pages. By implementing the proposed rule, Jartex Network can establish a more structured and organized forum environment, where users can engage in meaningful discussions and exchange ideas without being disrupted by spam messages.​
The enforcement mechanism of the warning point system can help to deter users from engaging in spamming behavior and encourage them to contribute constructively to the forum community. This can help to promote a more positive and collaborative atmosphere, where users feel safe, respected, and valued.​
In addition to the spamming rule, Jartex Network may also want to consider establishing other guidelines and policies for promoting a healthy forum environment. This may include guidelines for respectful communication, rules around offensive content, and guidelines for dealing with disputes and conflicts.​
Hmmm, So you are saying people should refrain from replying to threads in a less amount of time like reply to 10 threads in an hour or what

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mack

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Hmmm, So you are saying people should refrain from replying to threads in a less amount of time like reply to 10 threads in an hour or what
yes like i did but 10 threads in a minute. Like I was speedrunning it and 10 threads an hour is normal. But like 20 in 10 minutes or 20 in 1-5 minutes is a bit sus. yk

Status
Not open for further replies.