Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP New event

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49​

What is the suggestion about?
New event​

Description:
Add a new event to the practice npc for mythic to host. Since every event right now is pvp-based I thought why don't you add a different kind of event. Waterdrop. Myrhics would be able to host that event and players would be able to join the event using /waterdrop join. The event will start automatically just like sumo and players won't be able to manually start it. There will be a new arena for it. When the event starts every person will have 20 seconds to jump into the water and not fail. The time players have to jump will decrease every round making it harder. People who fail will be able to spectate the event and the last person alive wins.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This is a cool event it will bring more people​

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Its a cool event but it doesn't contain PvP and it wouldn't make sense that's why a netural by me but still cool event

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xTappinq

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Its a cool event but it doesn't contain PvP and it wouldn't make sense that's why a netural by me but still cool event
Every single practice event contains pvp so it would be good if a different event gets added + I think practice the the most suitable gamemode for it since there's already a event system

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Every single practice event contains pvp so it would be good if a different event gets added + I think practice the the most suitable gamemode for it since there's already a event system

It doesn't make that much sense by me becuse the gamemode it's self is called "PracticePvP" but still I would love that to be added as a big fan of practice

Status
Not open for further replies.