Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions New custom enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrDream

Minecraft Username:
DrDream

What is the suggestion about?
New custom enchants

Description:
Hello, I would like to suggest that custom enchants would be included in factions. These enchants could be modified by staff and new enchants could be added. These enchants would be applied to the next reset in factions. Lootkeys could have a chance of spawning in these enchant books. , but with different custom enchants. I think this would add a lot more variety to Jartex Factions. I believe this would make currents users happy and attract several new users.
Here is link to the website:

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would add a bit more fun and attract players since its new and exiting to have!

Extra Information:
None

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Yeah maybe a few of these could be added, it would definitely switch things up. But there are still current custom enchants that need fixing, and that takes priority over adding new ones imo.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JrDream

JrDream

Yeah maybe a few of these could be added, it would definitely switch things up. But there are still current custom enchants that need fixing, and that takes priority over adding new ones imo.
Thanks for your feed back

Underwear

i woul to add some of these Enchants but 10%of them is in game like Experience and Furnace enchantment for all more from my side it need to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.