Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global New crate keys system

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Minecraft Username:
Rodagave115

What is the suggestion about?
New crate keys system

Description:
Okay so this new CRATE KEY system is about being able to open different types of crates depending on the rank you currently have in that game mode, for example if you have Skydonor (Sbd - Sbf) you can open a crate for sky donors, or if you own Skyvip you are able to open a crate for Skyvip's, this feature would be available for all purchase able ranks.
The rewards would get better according to the rank!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would encourage our players to buy ranks so they'll be able to get more cool and fun stuff to enjoy. This would also give our dear players who have bought ranks some extra to do.
The rewards would not be extremely good because that could get to the point of being unfair for the no-rank players but it would give a boost and a little help to those with a rank.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Trust me, you don't need any more incentive to buy ranks. Ranks already give a huge advantage, no need to make the gap wider.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hello Rodagave115 Rodagave115 , I reviewed your suggestion and decided to give -1 Due to:
  • Really unfair for <Unranked Players> They will not be able to open any crates(based on your suggestion)
  • I don't really find any reason why we should change the Crates

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Rodagave115​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Crates are fine the way they are right now.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo