Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New Crate | Gkit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Minecraft Username:
Empity

What is the suggestion about?
New Crate | Gkit

Description:
Have you ever wanted a fire sword or a punch2 bow but you found it hard to get that? Have you ever tried chugs and wanted to use them again and again but you are limited for that? Have you lost your kb2 sword or f1 sword and don't know how to get another one? Have you ever said " oof I want god set or Yijki to take less dmg and be better"?

Well, I have the solution for you !

I am suggesting somthing totally new, something would help us a lot. I know it is a little bit p2w but still obtainable.We have 4 kind of Crates : Voting/Rare /Ultra/God. I would like to add a new crate along side a new crate key. It is called Weapon Crate Key.
New Weapon Crate
Its components will be armors, swords , bows , gsets and potions. The weapon crate should has only good/op pvp stuffs which means it should has such stuffs :
God Armor Set

P4 U3 Armor Set

Kb2 U1 Sword

F1 Kb1 U3 Sword

F2 Sword

F1 S4 Sword

F2 U3 Axe

5 Fire resistance 8:00

3 Strength 1 3:00

2 Strength 2 1:30

2 Chugs

3 Minis

Yijki Set

Ranger Set

Phantom set

Yeti Set

32 Golden Apples

1 God apple

2 God apples

F2 Kb2 U3 Axe/Sword Etc.
The only way to open this crate is by using Weapon crate keys and these keys can earned by opening Rare/Ultra/God Crates. So you can get the key from opening other crates.
New Gkit Weapons
Cooldown : 7 days
Contains : 2 Weapon Crate Keys
Price : 40€
Description: 2 keys to open the weapon crate

Some people might think that this is a new p2w and I can agree with that but you should keep in mind that these keys are still obtainable by other crates. The new idea will help us a lot ingame to get more good stuff and make kitpvp a bit more competitive cause now you can no longer be scared of losing the valuable items as you are always going to find some people have them and you can just try your best to get them or to get new weapons by this crate.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will add more ways to make the gamemode competitive and lastly gets Jartex more income.

Extra Information:
Please keep in mind that the new crate only has Armors/Swords/Axes/Potions/Gsets which means no gkits or command .

Credit to Norking Norking

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
+1 The thing i needed to play kitpvp peacefully. Thanks for idea and JustThiemo JustThiemo accept it plz

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
Damn, making it more p2w, but on all gamemodes the more gkits you have the higher chance you have to win :D

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Norking

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Damn, making it more p2w, but on all gamemodes the more gkits you have the higher chance you have to win :D
P2w but it won't affect a lot also we got to admit that the entire server is p2w, but I made some possible ways to get the keys tho.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Norking​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.