Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New Clans Section On Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyuaa

IGN
kyuaa
Minecraft Username:
kyuaa​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Clans Section On Forums​

Suggestion Details:
I think that Jartex should add a new section in the forums for Clans to introduce themselves.

I feel like this would be a good idea beacause it will help players get more involved into meeting new people and will make more people want to join smaller and unique Clans, that would be hard to find without anywhere to advertise their Clan. The reason I think there should be a Clans section is so Clans can advertise their Clan so they build up a small or large community and find other people to play and have fun with.

If Jartex was to make a Clans section, people could be able to show players what the requirements are for their Clan and how to join. They can also show what gamemodes and other games outside Minecraft they like and just make friends overall. This also brings more variety to the Clans since some of the unknown Clans don't get many players joining because it's hard to find the Clan.

The Clans section could come under the "GENERAL" area with player introductions on the forums.
Also when you do /clans and all the information comes up, you could put a link to the forums where all the Clans are to guide the player into joining a Clan.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
My idea can improve Jartex since it provides new players, other people and small communities to play with so that they don't get bored and never play the server.​

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Not really a fan of the idea. -1/Neutral
(Mainly commenting to check my signature lol)

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Was already suggested and denied sadly.
SquareWings928 SquareWings928

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Idk if it was suggested before or not but it seems like a cool idea and not too hard to implement so yea a +1 here

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, kyuaa​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Any player is always welcome to recruit clan members through the minigames sub-forum!
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.