Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord New chat for Karaoke announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Depthstrider4

What is the suggestion about?
New chat for Karaoke announcements

Description:
I suggest to add a new channel for karaoke announcements, instead of posting them in the #news channel.
That is because I want to get notified when an important announcement comes out, but not for the karaoke event, as there are many tags just for that. It is really annoying to get tagged in the discord, but then it turns out to just be for karaoke. Karaoke announcements can be either posted in a new channel called karaoke-announcements or similar to that or in the #karaoke channel as it's locked when there's no karaoke event going on.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would not notify people for karaoke announcements if they don't want to get notified for it, as they can just mute the karaoke-announcement channel.

Extra Information:
I know that I can just mute the #news channel and not get tagged for karaoke stuff anymore, but that's the point, I don't want to mute it.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
We already do that but this was a different scenario as it were big updates which were to make the evet bigger so people could see it as a lot of people have the karaoke channel muted.

We post updates in ''karaoke_chat'' which people have that channel muted mostly.

-1. natty_sword natty_sword

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4

Thank you for your interest by creating suggestion(s) for JartexNetwork.
Unfortunately, I'll be denying your suggestion due to;

• The alerts are in #news as it attracts more people to the event, which won't be changed to a new channel. So we're sorry if the ping annoys you, but it's not like it happens every day, only once a month.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#8859. Jartex Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.