Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lack of Information BedWars New block for bed defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAK

IGN
Smithard
Minecraft Username:
CrushedFinger

What is the suggestion about?
New block for bed defences.

Description:
This update will add a new block that maybe the jartex community would vote for if someone makes a poll.
I'm sorry if there's a lack of description but I really want the jartex community to come up with a block that would be suitable for bedwars.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would just be little update and will make the gamemode a tad more popular.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
ItsAK ItsAK You're supposed to make suggestions, not make other suggest on your suggestions ._.

therealdaneel

so essentially this suggestion suggest that other people come up with a better block to add into bed Wars. did you happen to read the rules for posting a suggestion it clearly says to write a detailed post not a vague one that was clearly a spur of the moment post

marijn08

Donator
Donator
so essentially this suggestion suggest that other people come up with a better block to add into bed Wars. did you happen to read the rules for posting a suggestion it clearly says to write a detailed post not a vague one that was clearly a spur of the moment post
ur not smart by posting these kinds of messages under all the new suggestions.

therealdaneel

ur not smart by posting these kinds of messages under all the new suggestions.
Really, I'm the one that's" not smart for going to all the recent suggestions and commenting on them" you have a literally gone to the recent post section and quoted me me in every single post that I have made. This hypocrisy is unbelievable

JerryMine

Addicted Member
You can't blame people for being bad at English, though... That's global rudeness, i will count in one

therealdaneel

You can't blame people for being bad at English, though... That's global rudeness, i will count in one
my reply had literally nothing to do with mocking that person, i was merely pointing out his hypocrisy. also what do you mean by "That's global rudeness, i will count in one"?

JerryMine

Addicted Member
my reply had literally nothing to do with mocking that person, i was merely pointing out his hypocrisy. also what do you mean by "That's global rudeness, i will count in one"?
let's just take it short.

No one like grammar catchers + toxic.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, ItsAK​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Lack of information
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.