Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lack of Information BedWars New block for bed defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsAK

IGN
Smithard
Minecraft Username:
CrushedFinger

What is the suggestion about?
New block for bed defences.

Description:
This update will add a new block that maybe the jartex community would vote for if someone makes a poll.
I'm sorry if there's a lack of description but I really want the jartex community to come up with a block that would be suitable for bedwars.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would just be little update and will make the gamemode a tad more popular.

G

Gusto

new blocks be like
- hay bale
- glowstone
- cobblestone
- stone

wait i actually find something cool
"Vampiric Block" (just a redstone block)
when placed, damage dealt to the block will be partly taken by the player who placed the block.
nice idea for redstone block, but we will see

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsAK

ItsAK

IGN
Smithard
new blocks be like
- hay bale
- glowstone
- cobblestone
- stone

when placed, damage dealt to the block will be partly taken by the player who placed the block.
Great Idea!

XumovoidHD

Donator
Donator
I dont think that we need a new block in bedwars the current selection of blocks is good enough.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
new blocks be like
- hay bale
- glowstone
- cobblestone
- stone

nobody will use the Redstone block then lol so -1 from me

JerryMine

Addicted Member
Here is some more detailed description (edited some ideas)

Vampiric Behaviour (Team Upgrade Shop | Redstone Dust)
When used, the bed will become Redstone blocks (Vampiric Block). the "redstone block" can't be mined and you must use a sword to deal damage to it (more like invisible mob in there) , the "redstone block" will have blood particles going everywhere and a oof sound effect . When the "redstone block" is out of health bar, deals 3 hearts of damage to the miner.

There will be a health bar for this effect. The total health bar for this is 10 hearts and the same with the players.

Killing other players will regenerates the Redstone Block's health points, in any form, fells into the void or shot with a bow.

If the Vampiric Behaviour ends (Redstone Block Dies), the team members will get noticed in the chat. The bed will be swapped with the redstone block back again.
The effect will not dissapear, it's permanent. However, you must regenerates it's health points by killing players. When the Vampiric Behaviour is at max health points, the effect will begin again.

Hitting a player will increase 0.1 Health Point.
Killing a player will increase 3 Health Points. Maximum Health Points is at 20 HP.

This effect can be bought in the shop for 5 Diamonds in Triples and 3 Diamonds in Doubles.
When bought, it will immediately applies the effect.

When the bed is broken and Vampiric Behaviour is bought, the team members will become vampiric and can restore 6 health points after killing a player. (3 Hearts)

Status
Not open for further replies.