Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars New Block [Bouncy Bale]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
New Block [Bouncy Bale]

Description:
Block Name : Bouncy Bale ;

Item : Hay Bale ;

Usage : When you fall on this block, you only take 30% fall damage of what you should take usually ;

Price : 4-8 Iron Ingot(s) / 1-2 Gold Ingot(s) (They can decide what to put there)
**INSPIRED BY LATER VERSIONS OF MINECRAFT**

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Majority of competitive players on Bedwars Quads while building to mid go up such that other players can't directly access their base, for this reason they also have to buy ladders to take no fall damage, this block just serves the same purpose but on a more convenient rate (As you might or might not directly clutch land on the ladder etc)

Extra Information:
I also had an item in development which sounds kinda weird but can be something in future ;

An item named "Launcher" as a firework which launches you 2-3 blocks high once you right click it ~ Basically I wanted to make the environment a little more clutch worthy and funny so had a thought of adding this but I didn't directly put this suggestion in the main description since I thought that the community response would be towards a bit negative.

Another idea was to have a way to "upload" your Shop Loadout for Bedwars so players can upload their custom loadouts (According to their gameplay) and other players can opt from their loadouts.
So from a GUI they can select different loadouts for example ;
Default Loadout
Andeh's Loadout
sid6i7's Loadout​
HotPapaTia's Loadout​
You can basically set your custom shop up and upload it so others can use the same shop for more/less convenience / to try stuff out (Just something taken from CSGO Market, how they have maps that you can test / 1v1 on and stuff like that)​

Status
Not open for further replies.