Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars New bedwars update which changes everything.

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Minecraft Username:
kimmyosken​

What is your suggestion's title?
New bedwars update which changes everything.​

Suggestion Details:
Jartexnetwork should have new bedwars stuff none of other server has. The blocks I'm suggesting are: Endstone block , Cobwebs , Glass. The items I'm suggesting are: Lava bucket, piston, Redstone , lever, fire resistant potion. Others: more maps.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will make jartexnetwork different from other servers. And other people will get a wish to try out these items. Therefore, jartexnetwork will gain more players.​

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
kimmyosken​

Suggestion Details:
Jartexnetwork should have new bedwars stuff none of other server has. The blocks I'm suggesting are: Endstone block , Cobwebs , Glass. The items I'm suggesting are: Lava bucket, piston, Redstone , lever, fire resistant potion. Others: more maps.​

This will make jartexnetwork different from other servers. And other people will get a wish to try out these items. Therefore, jartexnetwork will gain more players.​
Idk what ur trying to say because if they add those things to solos duos and exetera it will become broken. But I get ur point ur trying to say add a new game mode like lucky blocks or smt but even if they do none will play them because apparently nobody likes bw events because jartex had a Christmas Halloween and many more events and nobody was interested and this was alr suggested. Maybe they will add it on a seasonal event.
I'm gonna stay neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KimYosken

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Idk what ur trying to say because if they add those things to solos duos and exetera it will become broken. But I get ur point ur trying to say add a new game mode like lucky blocks or smt but even if they do none will play them because apparently nobody likes bw events because jartex had a Christmas Halloween and many more events and nobody was interested and this was alr suggested. Maybe they will add it on a seasonal event.
I'm gonna stay neutral
The bedwars will not be broken because i want it for a separate game mode so people could play it and enjoy the new game mode. It will not affect the original bedwars. It will be fun to experience new stuff and especially Lava buckets , pistons because people can trap others ingame and it'll be fun.

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
The bedwars will not be broken because i want it for a separate game mode so people could play it and enjoy the new game mode. It will not affect the original bedwars. It will be fun to experience new stuff and especially Lava buckets , pistons because people can trap others ingame and it'll be fun.
I agree but we can do stuff more easily and get lots of exp and the games will keep on going for a long time and it will be fun but jartex doesn't have the right player base for this for now maybe in future

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
kimmyosken​

Suggestion Details:

we already have endstone, and we have clay which is also blastproof

we're not adding traps or lava lol

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Unlikely to get added because yes

YOKINGTUNIC

Minecraft Username:
kimmyosken​

Suggestion Details:

I get your point, but adding items like lava buckets and Redstone is going to be way too powerful in most instances, and it just does not seem right for items like that to be in a game mode like Bedwars.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I get your point, but adding items like lava buckets and Redstone is going to be way too powerful in most instances, and it just does not seem right for items like that to be in a game mode like Bedwars.
yeah, maybe as a kit suggestion in sw

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I don't see the point of adding any of the listed items , would kill the game core machines which is to protect bed and rush , not to make fancy traps and annoying games