Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global network problem. suggestion : maybe new ip? my ping is so very high i dont know why

Cyn_

Minecraft Username:
_Cyn_MD_​

What is your suggestion's title?
network problem. suggestion : maybe new ip? my ping is so very high i dont know why​

Suggestion Details:
i dont know what happened with my network conection since 1 week ago. my ping is very high now ( 700 - 1000ms ). even though last month there were no connection problems, last month my ping is normal and i can play very good in this server before ( 100 - 300ms ), but now i cant, idk why that ping is very high. oh ya i forgot. my location is from Asia, I haven't been able to play since last week because the connection. On other servers , my network is good and normal, but on this server i dont know why the connection is very bad, even though my connection is very good in my country

my suggestion for this : maybe make an ip for Asian? located on asian , so we can play without any internet connection problem

there is a server like this one, and had the problem like this too ( my ping is very high because i am using the offical ip of that server ). and then I can connect to that server with good connection because that server provides a server IP which may be specific to those in Asia ( other ip from that server, and my connection is good with that ip )

Can this server practice or create something like this too? So, those of us in the Asian region can join with a good connection

just a suggestion... :)

if no, its okay...​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
because, this is important and we are the Asian can join with good connection​

Extra Information:
sorry if my english is not good enough​

Stjernestorm

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello. A new IP will not provide better ping, since the server is still hosted in France.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cyn_

Cyn_

Hello. A new IP will not provide better ping, since the server is still hosted in France.
its ok, i just give a suggestion👌

and I can only hope that this different IP system can be implemented in the future. if possible, who knows🤔

JawBreaker

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
its ok, i just give a suggestion👌

and I can only hope that this different IP system can be implemented in the future. if possible, who knows🤔
depends where you live, thiemo said the issue started when the war started and some cables were ruined in the sea.
Coming to the suggestion, there are multiple ips already, (you should try switching between them) and changing the ip would not help bcs as Stjernestorm Stjernestorm mentioned the servers is still hosted in france.So a -1 from me.
try these proxies :
proxy001.jartexsys.net
proxy002.jartexsys.net
proxy003.jartexsys.net
proxy004.jartexsys.net
proxy005.jartexsys.net