Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Nerf the Bow kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Minecraft Username:
ikasdj​

What is the suggestion about?
Nerf the Bow kit​

Description:
Alright Hello guys its been a while since I made a suggestion my suggestion is basically to nerf the bow kit
Because ingame there are so many bow spammers that its hard to play 32 arrows and the bow knocks you back so you cant hit him makes it a unfair advantage to others heres whats my preposition either give bow kit less arrows like 10 or make it buyable in the store since it can be brutal in some situations
In a shorter form Bowspammers lets see if you can relate to that Goodbye and thanks For considering my suggestion.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
To make it less unfair for others​

Extra Information:
No Thank you​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
Jeez I feel like the bow spammers are gonna get me

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
First , you can choose bow and spam on them
second , I would not agree on decreasing arrows to 10 , maybe 24 would be better
third , it is a started kit , means anyone can choose it , so it does not give an advantage , I even think that when you are in archer kit , it is hard to kill someone if he is in your base or in nexus .

the game is balanced but I think 24 arrows better than 32.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ikasdj

Ikasdj

Donator
Donator
IGN
ikasdj
second , I would not agree on decreasing arrows to 10 , maybe 24 would be better
third , it is a started kit , means anyone can choose it , so it does not give an advantage , I even think that when you are in archer kit , it is hard to kill someone if he is in your base or in nexus .

Eh I think your right but bows do 8 damage and thats more then a dia sword and if you spam it quite a bit it can kills you in a few shots but I guess thats why its bow spam so I agree with your reply

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo

^^

Status
Not open for further replies.