Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Nerf/Reduce the power of Ranked Kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiOO_

Minecraft Username:
iiOO​

What is the suggestion about?
Nerf/Reduce the power of Ranked Kits.

Description:
So yall already know there are ranked kits in Skywars like Iron, Gold, Diamond. My suggestion is about nerfing the kits totally/reducing the power of ranked kits. I clearly know this was suggested before but I won't stop. We unranked players also need to have some fun. Now please don't comment like '' -1 donators need something in return'' ''-1 already denied'' etc. (losers do that). Now there's other choices to add only for ranked players like adding a /report command, etc which doesn't really affect other players and ruin the fun (Also it was good if jartex made the kit buyable). I know there are some stupid diamond/crystal ranks who doesn't even know to left click they just vote normal and abuse their fucking kit, and say ''ez'' after they get 7 kills. I'm just saying to nerf/reduce those kit's power. At least use your brain.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Improve the gameplay of players, equality for all players.

Extra Information:
Jartex only thinks of how to get money and power instead of making people happy ;(

Sorry if I was rude ;(

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
Neutral ⠀It's already suggested and denied ;pppp

Now there's other choices to add only for ranked players like adding a /report command, etc which doesn't really affect other players and ruin the fun (Also it was good if jartex made the kit buyable).
I can agree with this though.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Hello, Craftyboi,
Thank you for suggesting your idea on JartexNetwork. I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Downvote/-1 due to the following reasons:

• Already suggested and denied
  • Lumin0us Lumin0us and Viii Viii suggests that you do not suggest that

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Craftyboi​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested and denied multiple times before.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ NotLoLo1818

Status
Not open for further replies.