Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Nerf rank kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

zethfull

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
zethfull​

What is the suggestion about?
Nerf rank kits​

Description:
As the title of this thread suggests, I would like to see the kitpvp ranks nerfed. Not the commands you unlock by buying a rank, just the kits. I say this not because I can’t afford a rank myself, I actually have the highest rank (Immortal). So I’m mostly saying this for the people that can’t afford a rank.

Why should they be nerfed? The current kits for high ranks are extremely powerful, which makes the gameplay unbalanced on this server. For example the Immortal kit is full p4 unb3 with a sharpness 5 sword. The regular kit is just p1 and sharpness 1. So it’s almost impossible for someone without a rank to kill someone with either Hero (full p3 unb2 sharpness 4) or Immortal. This makes the gamemode in my opinion not fun for people that just start out on this server. There’s almost no possibility for a player without a rank to grind and come toe to toe with a player who has a high rank. I’m not saying this is completely impossible, but this experience will mostly not be fun and it will be almost impossible to achieve.

How can this issue be fixed? I don’t know precisely, I hope the people reading this will give a couple suggestions. However I do have some thinks I personally would like to see. First Remove the Warrior kit and then move every kit one down. So the Immortal rank will get the current Hero kit and so on. Then as a compensation the ranks will get a permanent booster of money and/or points. So maybe the Warrior rank will get 1.2 times as much money(or points) as a player without a rank and a Gladiator will get 1.3 and so on. As you can clearly see, I do want people with a rank to have an advantage over someone without a rank. But this advantage shouldn’t be as big as it is right know on this gamemode. At the moment this gamemode is almost no fun for people which don’t posses a rank, this should never be the case.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It makes this server way less pay 2 win and so a lot more players (without a rank) will keep playing. Eventually this change will make the server more fun for everyone, with or without a rank.​

ZoneRGH

Donator
Donator
I'm on a total agreement here. The whole time of my activity in kitpvp is getting killed by those immortals teamming. I mean, the chat was completely swamped with messages of the same people killing. I know I'm not the best pvper, but not to the point of losing ten times in a row to an immortal, ten times? Make it twenty. You did provide nice solution to this as I see.

However, the fact of seeing donators killing a lot is the key to donate for new people, otherwise how would the server grow? In other words, other gamemodes do push players to donate, but kitpvp kind of FORCES them to.

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
Yeah they should nerf the kits +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
zethfull

zethfull

Donator
Donator
-1, by getting every kit one down as u saying, warrior rank dont have an advantage at all from member rank
False. They will still have the playervault, the 10.000 cash and the extra 1.2 multiplier for money and/or points as has been stated in my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.