Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Nerf Punch Bows

Minecraft Username:
PeregrinesShadow​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nerf Punch Bows​

Suggestion Details:
I feel like punch bows should be nerfed. Among other strong items in bedwars, theres obsidian (Counter: Diamond Pickaxe), Diamond sword (Counter, PvP skills, golden apple, etc...), but the counter for a punch bow is diamond sword or PvP skills, Ender Perl, and maby even another punch bow. All of the other counters are way cheaper than 4-12 emerelds (more expensive than a punch bow). People mainly camp with a punch bow, so they can't be fireballed off a bridge, or even realy another punch bow, if you could get one. People camping not only farm kills, but cut off access to diamond genorators and emereld genorators, making it impossible to get a punch bow. Also, bow spaming with any bow is a big problem, dealing knock back and damage, and with a punch bow, so much knockback, that you cant move forward. This may rage players, making them not want to play bedwars. With those problems discused, I will talk about some of the possible soulutions.

1.) Fix Bow Spaming
Simple Soultion: Add a bow Cooldown

2.) Fix Punch Bows
There are some possible soulution like:
-Making them cost more emerelds
-Last for some time (like 1-2 minutes), then turn into just a power bow, no punch were you will need to go to the
shopkeeper to "recharge" it, turing it back to a punch bow costing 1-2 emerelds to fix camping problem
-Or if none of these make sence, remove it completily

With this, I belive this will solve the Unbalanced Punch Bows​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This suggestion will make bedwars way more enjoyable, and more balanced.​

TheTrueNova

Honestly, I absolutely hate punch bows. I would prefer if one of those solutions were put in as I have previously been bullied for some time (I got sniped) with a punch bow. Whole heartedly agree, +1.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey PeregrinesShadow,

I decided to give your Suggestion “[Bedwars] Nerf Punch Bows” an
Neutral due to the following Reason(s).

• Punch Bows can be both unfair and fair
but they have been balanced and i haven’t had problems with it being too op ever since so…

I hope that you can Change my mind into Voting better.
Goodluck!