Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Nerf luck of the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
impeachments​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nerf luck of the sea.​

Suggestion Details:
As much as I love luck of the sea, it should be nerfed.
The market is a little bit broken, as the only way to make proper money is Luck Of The Sea. Fishing for 5 events if
your lucky means you can get hero rank with a buycraft deal. Luck of the sea promotes fishing and gives 2x more lure and loot. Which is just insanely OP. To fix this, half the sell price for each fishing item, or in general just adjust the money you get from fishing loot.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help jartexnetwork as autofish users won't generate as much money, and it will make it that it is a lot harder to generate money, and will fix the economy and it's flaws​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
impeachments​

What is your suggestion's title?
Nerf luck of the sea.​

Suggestion Details:
As much as I love luck of the sea, it should be nerfed.​
The market is a little bit broken, as the only way to make proper money is Luck Of The Sea. Fishing for 5 events if​
your lucky means you can get hero rank with a buycraft deal. Luck of the sea promotes fishing and gives 2x more lure and loot. Which is just insanely OP. To fix this, half the sell price for each fishing item, or in general just adjust the money you get from fishing loot.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help jartexnetwork as autofish users won't generate as much money, and it will make it that it is a lot harder to generate money, and will fix the economy and it's flaws​
Hmm i think it would be better to keep the x2 lure but to not give 2x loot, that would be a great buff for it, only that would decreese the money that you get per event by 25% maybe a bit more

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
Fishing is way too op, money is now extremely easy to make and therefore has a huge inflation on the server, the economy is much less interesting than the season before and the /baltop will reach figures that will not make sense, it would not surprise me to see the /baltop at 50m within several months. The problem comes from two sources: first, the rod has been fixed, so the enchantment effect is now working, which is cool but, the rod is way too efficient and makes fishing extremely OP. Secondly, the event starter bundle of the reaper crate generates infinite luck of the sea events, so combined with the rod fixed, the server economy becomes in total inflation. Is it bad? Yes and no, everyone can now be rich without paying.

Another small problem is that some people have fun with multiple accounts with autofish+rod enchant.

For me, we should only remove the enchanted rod, so return to the previous season and have only one rod without effect.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I
Yes, but its better to maybe half the sell price of each fishing loot to also keep the enchanted rod in the economy as it is a big part of it, and also make some sort of autofish detector.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Yes, but its better to maybe half the sell price of each fishing loot to also keep the enchanted rod in the economy as it is a big part of it, and also make some sort of autofish detector.
well the auto fish detector we cant suggest that cause that would make part of the AntiCheat system and members cant suggest that + prices getting cut to half would not be ok for loot that is 3$ cause people balance would have a 0.5$ lol, prob they should not reduce the 3$ ones and half the price for the 100$+

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
Yes, I'm at least not the only one who finds his Op, I hope that the devs can settle / find a trick, the idea of dividing the prices in two is very good too, but people who have a rod without effect will be even harder.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Yes, I'm at least not the only one who finds his Op, I hope that the devs can settle / find a trick, the idea of dividing the prices in two is very good too, but people who have a rod without effect will be even harder.
i never fish with enchanted rods since i always get focused and dont wanna lose that cash from the rod, it happened too many times and the point i quited helping someone to get from hero to immortal rank by fishing

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
i never fish with enchanted rods since i always get focused and dont wanna lose that cash from the rod, it happened too many times and the point i quited helping someone to get from hero to immortal rank by fishing
Yes I understand very well! So dividing the prices of items is not the best solution because it penalizes people who fish without enchanting.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, impeachments101​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • its already nerfed that the server does not start luck of the sea itself
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.